Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[magazine/INTERVIEW] Onew, Minho & Key on Ori Suta

<Onew>
1. Name Onew


2. Birthday 14 December 1989


3. Blood Type O


4. Your character in SHINee Leader who watches members tenderly!


5. Your favorite girl type A woman who can lead me…?

6. Your favorite Japanese drama My Boss My Hero

7. Your favorite Japanese artist Utada Hikaru

8. Your favorite Japanese food A bowl of rice served with eel. I also like Una-dong.

9. Your favorite Japanese words “Sakura

10. What do you want to do or where do you want to go in Japan? I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Tower. I like attractions where I can scream loudly, so I want to go to other theme parks!!

11. Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it? I think they are really great. I’m watching and learning from their performances as well as Japanese language.

12. Which artist is your model for performance? DBSK sunbaes! I think they are really wonderful in always working so hard.

13. What Korean place would you recommend? Gangwon-do and Samcheok.

14. Which song on your albums do you like? Replay

15. How do you appeal your music or performance? Because I have liked listening to and singing songs from childhood, singing is my appeal point. And I often smile on stage. (laugh) I smile because I’m enjoying the moment, and sometimes when some old episodes come to mind.

16. Which member act like a spoiled child most? Key.


17. A message about your debut in Japan! Frankly, I feel nervous about our Japanese debut because people have high expectations. I feel reassured with constant support from our fans. Thank you so much for cheering for us! We’ll work hard in return, so please support us!

<Minho>

1. Name Minho

2. Birthday 9 December 1991


3. Blood Type B


4. Your character in SHINee ‘Flaming Charisma,” I think it’s a nickname that captures my competitiveness very well.


5. Your favorite girl type A girl who is pure and innocent and smiles pretty.


6. Your favorite Japanese drama Pride


7. Your favorite Japanese artist Fukuyama Masaharu


8. Your favorite Japanese food Ramen


9. Your favorite Japanese words ‘Tensai (genius)’ I like its sound as well as the meaning.


10. What do you want to do or where do you want to go in Japan? I want to go to XX once again because I like ramen.


11. Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it? Hearing about their activities is a stimulus to us. It makes us feel we should work harder.


12. Which artist is your model for performance? There’s no specific one now, but I’d like to learn things by watching live performances or music videos of many artists.


13. What Korean place would you recommend? Ilsan Lakeside Park. It’s a quiet and pretty place.


14. Which song on your albums do you like? ‘Hit Me Baby’


15. How do you appeal your music or performance? Rather than musical aspects…I’m an earnest type. (He is completely serious. You are a fool, aren’t you? Hahaha (laugh) by Key). I also get teased like this when we are all together (laugh).


16. Which member act like a spoiled child most? Key


17. A message about your debut in Japan!  I think our debut was made possible thanks to your cheers. Thank you very much. We have just started and will do our best without forgetting our first resolution, so please continue to support SHINee!


[Korean trans @ DC Shinee Gallery | English trans by jujugal]

1. Name Key


2. Birthday 23 September 1991


3. Blood Type B


4. Your character in SHINee Energizer?! (laugh).


5. Your favorite girl type A woman stylish, smart, and .


6. Your favorite Japanese drama 1 Liter of Tears, Produce Nobuta


7. Your favorite Japanese artist Hiraiken, Nakashima Mika, Amuro Namie


8. Your favorite Japanese food Donkatsu ramen, convenience store bento. So many different kinds and very delicious!


9. Your favorite Japanese words “Umai jang~ (delicious)”


10. What do you want to do or where do you want to go in Japan? I want to eat ramen or go to Odaiba or Don Quijote (*A popular shopping and entertainment place) (laugh).


11. Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it? I’m very thankful since it is thanks to our sunbaes that we are able to do our activities.


12. Which artist is your model for performance? Lady Gaga, Mika, 3OH!3, Katy Perry.


13. What Korean place would you recommend? Apgujeong with pretty cafes.


14. Which song on your albums do you like? “Lucifer


15. How do you appeal your music or performance? I think I am our group’s mood maker. A sub-mood maker is Jonghyun hyung, and Taemin could be a new face!? I try to make the best performance in singing and rapping and enjoy the stage myself to make people enjoy it too.


16. Which member act like a spoiled child most? Myself (laugh).


17. A message about your debut in Japan! I look forward to our Japanese debut on 22 June as Japanese fans are supporting us so passionately. I want to show SHINee-like singing and performance, so please support us!


[Korean trans @ DC Shinee Gallery | English trans by jujugal]

No comments:

Post a Comment