- What made you start this work?
I started dancing when I was in 3rd grade and got interested in this area. I applied for an audition in 6th grade.
- What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Onaka peko peko (hungry) / kagayaku (shine)
- What animation do you like?
My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, etc.
- Is there anything you fell for these days?
Listening to J-pop
- What made you laugh most recently?
When my dog does aegyo to me, it makes me smile.
- Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
The song I sang live at our concert in Yoyogi, Boy Meets Girl.
I have visited Japan several times, but the most impressive was Hokkaido. The snow we saw at the Sapporo Snow Festival was so pretty. And Japanese food is delicious! I like a bowl of rice served with eel and katsu-dong. I’m now studying Japanese watching Japanese animation or listening to J-pop. I look forward to meeting Japanese fans!
The other parts to be added…
source : pia magazine
translation : jujugal
admin~nuha <3 bb~