Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, June 9, 2011

110609 [Another Fanaccount] SM artist (SHINee) in Paris airport

So, i think i will make fanaccount for the 4 days of the SM Town in Paris, since it will last 4 days for me.

Day 1 is over : the arrival at CDG airport.



And it was just a freaking mess.
Yesterday, we saw fancams of SNSD’s arrival, and it was respectful and very calm. i’m not fan of the girls, but I was glad for them that they didn’t have problem.


Today was really something else. We were kinda expecting it actually (3 bands arriving, including SHINee, who got in my opinion the worst groupies as fans)



The flight was scheduled to arrive at 6:20PM, and I arrived at the airport with [info]museelo a little before 1pm. there were only 4 girls who were already there.

So it was pretty calm for a bunch of hours, but at arround 4pm, much more fans came, and started waiting everywhere, including in the people’s way >.< And since the korean cameras were there, everybody was yelling, they told us to make noise anyway, to film us. I was having a DBSk banner + a paper with “TVXQ hwaiting” on it, and a Yunho SM Town uchiwa ^^ , and the camera filmed me a lot. They interviewed me about “are you learning korean ?” or “why do you like Kpop ?”


I answered calmly, wanting to show them something else than “the groupie side” of Kpop fan, that some Kpop can be mature etc. We wondered a lot about “what is the best location to wait for them”. At the beginning, we were near the arrival gate, but we ended more around the exit gate. A lot of Yunjae fans where here, with lightboard, huge banners, I was so happy so see them ♥ The flight was delayed. 20 minutes at the beginning, then 40 minutes. I heard them arriving before seeing them. Fangirls were yelling so loudly >.< Then we saw a freaking bunch of bodygards and policemen, and then, the king. Yunho was in da place. I was only able to see him, and I was like “omg omg omg omg”. He passed by me super close, and then, that when I just noticed Changmin, wo was just behind him XD popping in front of my eyes. He was wearing a hat.

Then, the real shit happened, because there was SHINee following. And seriously, some of their fans were really disrespectful : they were folowing them, walking on the other fans, pushing them. I was only able to see the back of Taemin’s hair, because I was struggling to stay still and not falling.


Then, I kinda manage to see Luna from f(x) waving at us, and it was over. I backed off for safety, and when the psychopath had left, i went out to see if we can see something inside their black van. The answer is no. Apparently, some dumbass were knocking at the van’s windows, so the boys closed the curtains.
I stayed until the vans left, waving my TVXQ paper and uchiwa, just in case they were watching outside.

Then, I got interviewed once again, and the guys asked me “How does it feel to see Dong Bang Shin Ki in real ?”. Honesty, the only thing that popped in my mind was “gaaaaaaah I’m in heaven”, but I tried to answer something more elaborate.

I took me some dozen of minutes to go back on Earth (I haven’t still fully landed yet), to realized that I got Yunho and Min at less than 1 meter from me, and that they were freaking HANDSOME !!!



credit: Leia_chan
re.cr : shineeworldindonesia
admin~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment