Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, June 23, 2011

110622 [Trans] SHINee on TV Guide

Onew: Finally we debut in Japan! I want to show our cool performances to all.

Taemin: We should be well-prepared to do so! I hope you look forward to it as we try to show perfect performances.


Key: Our debut song “Replay – you are my everything” is a Japanese  version of our 
 Korean debut song. I’m nervous how Japanese fans will  think of it.


Jonghyun: There is this part, “She doesn’t know my true feelings~,”  in the lyrics. It is my favorite part. It expresses the song’ s theme  fully.

Key: I like that part too. It’s a totally “moving (in Japanese)”  point (laugh). The M/V shows a story of five of us in love with the same  girl…What if that really happens!?


Onew: Eh!? But our favorite types are different, so it won’t happen (laugh)!!


Jonghyun: If so, how would you appeal your charm? As for me, maybe  frankness? But I’m not good at appealing to a girl I like. If I’d try  to, I’d probably say, “I’ll sing a song for you”…


Key: Me too. Maybe frankness. I want to show the way I am to a girl I like as I do to my friends.


Minho: “Being sincere and sometimes playful” is maybe my charm (shy).  And…being competitive? To a girl I like, I want to be by her side when  she has some trouble.


Onew: I think my appeal point is “being friendly.” To a girl I like, I think I’ll try to strike up a conversation.


Taemin: Hmm, my strong point is maybe “working hard for whatever”? So to a girl I like, I will work hard to make her happy!


Key: Oh My God (laugh)!


Jonghyun: If I have to compete with Taemin, I’ll just give up (laugh).


Onew: (laugh) We are debuting in Japan. Do you have any memories of your birthday related to our debut?


Jonghyun: I remember everything about my birthday parties I  celebrated with fans.
 Especially this year’s birthday party was an  opportunity I was able to talk with fans after a 3~4 month term because  of my leg injury.


Minho: When I turned 20, I got on a plane the day before my birthday.  But when I arrived in Korea, it was the day after my birthday because  of time difference. I realized how precious a birthday is! I’ll try to  remember all your birthdays!!

[Korean Trans by ㄷㅂ29@DC Shinee Gallery | English Trans by jujugal]

No comments:

Post a Comment