Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, June 16, 2011

110615 [interview] SHINee Q&A with Daily Focus Readers

- Whose Japanese is the best and worst?
Minho: The best speaker is Key! I think the worst is me. I’ll study harder.
Key: It may sound like I’m boasting, but I think I’m the best speaker because I started watching Japanese dramas and movies earlier than other members.


- Taemin has grown taller. How tall is he now?
Taemin: About 177~178 cm.


- How do you maintain your body shape?
Minho: I work out regularly. And I try to eat well.
Key: I think it’s helpful to do a diet in the evening.
Jonghyun: I work out and do a diet.
Onew: I don’t do any special maintenance.
Taemin: I work out regularly and don’t do snacking.


- What do you do in the waiting room?
We chat or play with members. We also listen to music.


- In which country are you most popular?
Well, it’s hard to tell where we are most popular. We are always grateful that fans all over the world are interested in us and love us.


- I want to have children like SHINee. What dreams did your parents have in the conception of you? And what did you eat to grow up to become so fine?
Minho: Um…thanks to meals mom made with love?
Key: I think I’ve matured up thanks to diverse experiences.
Jonghyun: I heard it was a dream related to peach.
Onew: I think it’s because I have a balanced diet without eating only what I want.
Taemin: I heard there was a big toad inside our house in the conception dream.  I think I grew up well thanks to meals mom made. ^^


- I saw an article you participated in City Hunter OST. Which member is closest to the city hunter character?
Jonghyun: I think it’s Minho.


- I’m curious about your ideal types. And the reason.
Minho: Someone who looks good in long straight hair, smiles pretty, and is kind-hearted!
Key: I like a girl who is stylish and good in self-discipline. And I hope she is passionate both in work and love.
Jonghyun: I like someone who looks pretty when smiling.
Onew: I like a girl who has her own thoughts and is frank.
Taemin: I like a girl whose heart is unchanging like a sunflower.


[Source: The Daily Focus http://www.fnn.co.kr/content.asp?aid=4c8dde9f35274349ac5733ae4d9679db - Click to increase view counts!]
- Trans by jujugal

No comments:

Post a Comment