Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 11, 2011

110611 [interview] Jonghyun on Ori Suta



Reliable Hyung Exuding Bling Bling Aura
1. Name 
Jonghyun


2. Birthday 
8 April 1990


3. Blood Type 
AB


4. Your character in SHINee 
I think I’m like a lubricant in our group that makes things go smooth (laugh).


5. Your favorite girl type 
A woman with distinct personality.


6. Your favorite Japanese drama 
One Piece though it’s not a drama but animation!


7. Your favorite Japanese artist 
L`Arc~en~Ciel.


8. Your favorite Japanese food 
Una-dong!


9. Your favorite Japanese words 
Honto? Masaka, honto? (Really? No way, really?) Shoganai na (Nothing can be done).


10. What do you want to do or where do you want to go in Japan?
 I’d like to eat lots of delicious food like Una-dong.


11. Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it?
I think highly of them doing active work that shows their own colors.


12. Which artist is your model for performance? 
 No one special. I get inspired by other artists’ performances, but I don’t think I would refer to them for my own stage. Like our sunbaes,  I want to create my own style.


13. What Korean place would you recommend?
Dongdaemun (the East Gate) which is crowded even at night.


14. Which song on your albums do you like? 
Replay”


15. How do you appeal your music or performance? 
We don’t have a particular part like dance, singing, or rap set for each member. It changes for different stages and songs, but if I have to pick one, it is singing for me because I like singing so much and am most confident. So I want to improve my singing actively.


16. Which member act like a spoiled child most? 
Key


17. A message about your debut in Japan! 
After we announced our Japanese debut at our concert in Japan last year, we have all looked forward to it. Our debut single Replay will be released on 22 June. We will work hard, so please support us!


[Korean Translation 880408@DC Shinee Gallery | English Translation by jujugal]

No comments:

Post a Comment