Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 18, 2011

110618 Jonghyun’s UFO replies

Fan: Because you don't have much activities, being a Shawol my attention has been on Teen top already...but first 012(forever) SHINee!!
JongHyun: ᄒᄒ When we return to Korea, all of you will concentrate on us^^

Fan: What do I do oppa? Please listen to me, all my practice has went down the drain
JongHyun: Seen the results~

Fan: Wish to see Kim Jong Hyun's aegyo...
JongHyun: I don't have any

Fan: Seeing 'Left handed', I want to go to your concert againㅠ_ㅠ
JongHyun: ᄒᄒAt the next concert I'll sing 'Left handed' Memorise the lyricsᄒ

Fan: I miss you JongHyun oppa...oppa?ㅠㅠ
JongHyun: ᄒᄒMe too

Fan: Oppa's muscles are so sexy so don't work them out anymore!!!!!! I miss you babyᄏ
JongHyun: What nickname does dancer hyung calls me? ᄏᄏ
Chinese translation: For_SHINee_World@weibo
English translation: babyblue-@soompi

Translation:-
Fan: Jonghyun ah How’s your Japanese?? Looks good ah ㅎㅎ ^^ There isn’t anything Jonghyun can’t do!! ㅋㅋㅋ
Jonghyun: Eh.. Now chat in Japanese! Is this correct..? ㅋㅋㅋ

Fan: Wah keke I am still able to understand this level?? ㅋㅋ Now let’s start using Japanese!! This is correct right ㅋㅋㅎ
Jonghyun: Eh then let’s go to the next question

Fan: When are you returning to Korea?? Missing you ;ㅂ; Really wish I’m a foreign fan ah ‘O’!
Jonghyun: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ July ^^

Fan: I’m sending it via telepathically did you receive it? ㅋㅋWhat did you receive?? ㅋㅋㅋ
Jonghyun: Master please give me some rice

Fan: Fell down while going up the stairs. It hurts but when I think of Jonghyun it doesn’t hurt! ㅎㅎJonghyun the healer!
Jonghyun: Ho That’s a bit

Fan: When in July ㅜㅜ International celebrity Jonghyun-gun ㅎㅎ
Jonghyun: ㅋㅋㅋㅋWait for it

No comments:

Post a Comment