Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, June 25, 2011

110624 UFO replies from Jonghyun

Sub are not according to picture, and not all the ufo replies pic are in. 
Fan: why my album hasn’t arrive yet? Oppa buy the album and mail it to me as a gift via EMS please
Jonghyun : No

Fan: Today is what JJONG? Sweet JJONG?
Jonghyun : shhh

Fan : Wow Wow! I got Jonghyun oppa’s photo card!! I am so HAPPY so HAPPY!!
Jonghyun : So HAPPY!! YAHO!

Fan : oppa, please tell me to lose weight. pali pali (faster faster)”
Jonghyun : please , lost some weight!!




Fan: Jonghyun ah please wear more clothes in Japan

Jonghyun : No I’ll take them off and go out!

Fan : Jonghyun yah! The photo card of the Japan album I got Jonghyun Oppa kkk are you happy kkk
Jonghyun : wah!! SO happy !!! is it enough?




Fan : when you come back to Korea buy for meアイボン

Jonghyun : what isアイボン

Fan : Let me join UFO TOWN PARTY TOO KKKK
Jonghyun : UFO TOWN PARTY !!! LET’S HAVE FUN

Fan : What are you doing?!
Jonghyun : On the phone

Fan : Jonghyun ah ….
Jonghyun : Calling me?

Fan : are you getting better?
Jonghyun: Recovering well !

Fan : Are you back at Korea or Japan~?
Jonghyun : I’m at Japan ke~

Fan: Seems like Japan has got earthquake…!! The place oppa at still ok?
Jonghyun : Did earthquake happen?

credit : DC  
Chinese Translate : 谜之彼岸 
English Translate : Forever_SHINee 

cr: jujugal

1 comment:

  1. Jonghyung oppa please send me a photo card if you do I'll be the happiest girl in the world my address is 11875 helmsburg ct in cincinnati OH in forest park by the way I'm turning 11pm July 24 so please!

    ReplyDelete