Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

110621 SHINee's Key is mistaken for Infinite Woohyun's girlfriend?

SHINee’s Key, known for being friends with many idols born in the same year as him 1991, has acquired another singer for his ’91-line. While on Sukira radio, Super Junior’s Leeteuk revealed how he mistook Key and Infinite’s Woohyun close friendship to be something more by thinking Key was Woohyun’s girlfriend.

Leeteuk began, “ Do you remember me giving Woohyun & Sunggyu's numbers of Infinite to you? On Monday, I saw you texting Woohyun.”

Key laughed and explained, “Ah I see. For Sunggyu, it was his birthday recently and I just text him once in a while.” He then continued, “Yes, but with Woohyun, I feel like I found another me when I contacted him. This is a really good fate!”

“I thought he was texting his girlfriend,” Leeteuk commented, causing
Key to burst into laughter. “He was brushing his teeth in the bathroom and kept texting instead, so I told him, ‘Woohyun, can you text your girlfriend after you're done brushing your teeth?’ Then he said to me, ‘Hyung, it's Key.’”

Key was quick to clarify, “It's always like that. His members and our members always ask us what we are, but it's so fun talking with him.”
Leeteuk ended by joking, “We hope that you officially announce the relationship between you two on Sukira.”

What do you think of Key and Woohyun's friendship?
Source: InfiniteSingapore and thunggyu
cr : koreaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment