Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, November 12, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111111 SHINee on Ginza Magazine

Summary? Key wears gay flashy clothing, Minho thinks men must know how to bring home the bacon, Jong  is his usual adorable self and Onew doesn’t like when other people make puns!

You’re awaiting the release of your first album in Japan. What’s your mental state right now?
Jonghyun (From here on J): We released three albums in a short time and (now) the first album, we were able to do a lot of activities (promotions) so I think we have everyone’s attention. I’m really grateful (for this). I’d like it if everyone would love the first album also.

Japanese version of Lucifier is a song about a confining love. In that world view, what representations should be noted?
J: The word play is stronger than in the Korean version, the subject has the feeling of (being forced) straight. Only if you carefully look at the lyrics can you get the force and depth of them. Similairly there are no shackles, but, if you look at the video, listen to other music, is the image sure to swell out while singing.


How long does it take for you to completely finish preparing for a song?
Key (From here on K): From when we initially receive the song, to grasping the song, attaching the lyrics, recording, choreography, at least two months. But, setting the dance to the song has been done before in three days.

Any tips on memorizing the dance? Key-san, sometimes does other groups’ dances splendidly.
K: I remember (them) after watching them a couple of times. In Korea, there are a lot of music TV shows so when they’re airing so I always see them when they air.

What your favourite choreography?
Taemin: (From here on T): I like showy dances so it’s Lucifer.
Onew (from here on O): (while dancing) The pointing of the index finger? [1]
T: (while singing)  At the song’s hook; “sokubaku suru dake no ai nado muimi de”


What made you think that being one of the members of SHINee was good?
J: Times when we’re standing on stage.
O: Times when I can hear our own songs.
K: There’s those two of course, then being able to go to different countries.
O: (And) eating (their) delicious local dishes. (laugh)
T:  At times when I’m incompetent, the other members cover for me. If I make it for the singing range, the other members help me out. (laugh)
K: Taemin is often forgetting things.
T: At the security point in the airport, the jacket I’ve taken off, and the bag, I’ll put them down (and forget them) just like that, carrying just my passport. But, always someone finds it for me. (laugh)
Minho (for here on M): For me as well, on stage and singing, I’m especially happy when I’m standing there.


In September, you took part in SMTOWN LIVE in  TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION, it was your first time standing on the Tokyo Dome stage.
T: It was a dream, on that huge stage, standing with our senior and juniors from the same company, I was truly happy.
M: I hope that we have more chances to meet a lot fans in that way.
O: I want us to do a solo concert for SHINee there someday.


A time / times when you’ve felt happy?
K: Everyday.
O: After work ended, at home, before going to bed.
M: Times when I’m together with my family.
J: When I meet people that I get along with.
T: When I’m playing Winning Eleven [2]


Favourite fashion?
O: I like rough clothing. 
T: Recently, I’ve been into Polo shirts.
M: With a simple and dandy feel.
J: Sports (clothing). Basketball and tennis shoes, baseball caps, etc. I think the Jeremy Scott and Adidas collab is cool
K: I guess I like a showy style. Recently, I’ve been paying attention to outer (wear).


Favourite (item) bought recently?
J: Key’s birthday present. I purposely bought something that looked like it couldn’t be used.
K: It’s a sparkly silver bag that looks like aluminum foil is stretch over it.
J: Because it’s embarrassing, when he carries that, I don’t walk with him. [3]
M: For me, it’s a leather jacket.
O: Sneakers, I wear them a lot.
K: In Finland, I bought Xylitol gum.


This fall-winter season, what girl’s fashion do you like?
T: Stuff with a warm feel; sweaters, mufflers, fluffy is good.
K: Rather than (name) something specific, I think it’s good if it fits that person’s personality.
O: Rather than layers, seeing light clothes is good, like a one piece, etc.
T: I love it! I watched it yesterday.
O: Sorry. You mean the anime.
T: Yes. I love “One Piece”. (laugh) [4]


What’s most important in a man’s life?
J: It’s family right? For a man, it’s absolutely family.

O: This sounds grandiose, but …. this  world!
T: To accomplish something.

K: To make good use of their time….
M: To deal with work more responsibly.


What’s your goal as an artist?
O: Rather than a final goal, I think it is important (for that year) to do our activities while displaying different age-appropriate sides to everyone.
M: I want lots of people to know my name.
J: I want to become an artist that can be precisely subjective about himself.
K: I want to become someone that can always enjoy himself. [5]
T: I want us to be seen on a stage before a great crowd and receive love.



[1] Football game
[2] He’s pointing his finger like in the dance.
[3] I’m guessing he meant it was so gaudy that he didn’t think Key would use it from the way the convo went, but when I first read it I though that he meant it was like a trick type thingy (I’m so articulate) so it doesn’t look like it can be used.
[4] What planet is Taemin from? Leave the oyaji gags to Onew. Please.
[5] I’ll just slowly step away here.


Scan: Lovebling
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

__________________________________________________________


Here is some ONEW’s interviews from Magazin… ♡
Q: When are you feel happiness ??
A: Finished work and then sleep in the house.

Q: What is your favorite fashion?
A: I like casual clothes.
Q: What kind of girl’s fashion in this autumn and winter season do you like?
A:  I like clothes look lightly rather than layered clothing. It’s like a one piece suit!

Q: What is the most important thing in man’s life?
A: It may be an exaggeration….. This World!!

Q: What is your goal as an artist?
A: The important thing is show our age-appropriate activity to everyone I think.


Here is some Jonghyun’s interviews from Magazin… ♡
Q: When are you feel happiness ??
A: When I met someone get on well with me.

Q: What is your favorite fashion?
A: Sport item. It’s like a basketball and tennis shoes, baseball hat.
JEREMY SCOTT and Adidas collaboration was cool!!

Q: What is you favorite thing you bought recently?
A: Key’s birthday present. I bought something he can’t use on purpose.
Key said: It’s like a  a wrapped in aluminum sparkly silver bag!
Jonghyun said again : I don’t walk with you when you bring it because a shame! lol
*check the detail below*

Q: What is the most important thing in man’s life?
A: Family… For a man is family.
Q: What is your goal as an artist?
A: I want to be an artist who have a clear own subjectivity.

Here is some KEY’s interviews from Magazin… ♡
Q: When are you feel happiness ??
A: Everyday.

Q: What is your favorite fashion?
A: I like flashy style. Recently I am into outer wear.

Q: What kind of girl’s fashion in this autumn and winter season do you like?
A:  Something particularly or rather I think it’s good for fit to one’s personality.

Q: What is the most important thing in man’s life?
A: not wasting time.

Q: What is your goal as an artist?
A: I want to become the person who can always enjoy.

Here is some Minho’s interviews from Magazin… ♡
Q: When are you feel happiness ??
A: When I am with my family.

Q: What is your favorite fashion?
A: I like simple and dandy style.

Q: What is you favorite thing you bought recently?
A: leather jacket for winter.


Q: What is the most important thing in man’s life?
A: take responsibility for working

Q: What is your goal as an artist?
A: I want a lot of people to know my name.

Here is some Taemin’s interviews from Magazin… ♡
Q: When are you feel happiness ??
A: When I play ” Winning Eleven” lol (soccer game!)

Q: What is your favorite fashion?
A: Recently I’m interested in polo shirt.

Q: What kind of girl’s fashion in this autumn and winter season do you like?
A: It seems warm. It’s like a sweater or muffler…something like fluffy!

Q: What is the most important thing in man’s life?
A: Accomplish something

Q: What is your goal as an artist?
A: I want to show our stage to a lot people and love us.

Source: shineedaydream
pic cr: lovebling
shared by : nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki
_____________________________________________________________________

From Ginza:
Q. What is your favourite recent purchase? 
Jjong: Key’s birthday gift. Bought an item which he probably wouldn’t use on purpose.
Key: That shiny silver bag which looks like aluminium foil paper!!
Jjong: I wouldn’t walk beside him when he’s using that bag bcos it’s too embarrassing( smiles). 
That’s why Key has yet to use it. Jjong ah… what a weird logic you have…
Q. When do you feel it’s great being a SHINee member? 
Taemin: When the members help me to find things.
Key: Taemin is very forgetful.
Taemin: During airport security checks, I will remove my jacket, bags etc & leave it there, I would take my passport & walk away, this always happen. However, it is always everybody whom helped me to find my stuff back (smiles).
From Ginza:
Q. What is your favourite recent purchase?
Jjong: Key’s birthday gift. Bought an item which he probably wouldn’t use on purpose.
Key: That shiny silver bag which looks like aluminium foil paper!!
Jjong: I wouldn’t walk beside him when he’s using that bag bcos it’s too embarrassing( smiles).
That’s why Key has yet to use it. Jjong ah… what a weird logic you have…

Q. When do you feel it’s great being a SHINee member?
Taemin: When the members help me to find things.
Key: Taemin is very forgetful.
Taemin: During airport security checks, I will remove my jacket, bags etc & leave it there, I would take my passport & walk away, this always happen. However, it is always everybody whom helped me to find my stuff back (smiles).

cr : eimanjjong
shared by : nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment