Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, December 31, 2011

[TRANS] 111231 SHINee Jonghyun UFO Replies

Fan: i am 161cm ! wants to become oppa’s ideal type do i have to grow taller?
Jonghyun: Just nice

Fan : oppa , i am younger than oppa by 6 year’s 0 months and 7 days, our age gap is quite big? hmm?
Jonghyun : kekekeke he kekekeke

 Fan : will there be UFO reply? I am not asleep yet waiting
Jonghyun : of course will reply

Fan : This time round my position rise by 5! Isn’t that great!? Yes? Will agree right?
Jonghyun : good job ^^

Fan : heh heh after so long seeing you feels great oppa long time no see
Jonghyun : yes yes long time no see

Fan : Oppa let me sing properly and I am working hard! This time round seeing UFO make me enegergetic  Jonghyun jjang
Jonghyun : Fighting

Fan :  My dream is to become a singer cheer for me
Jonghyun : stay focus and work hard

Fan :  I feel like changing my nickname now I can’t change because I want oppa to memories it .. Shining dubu how isit ?
Jonghyun : up to you

Fan : Friends birthday, I am thinking what to buy, what should I buy?
Jonghyun : SHINee’s CD. Ahh …album… not yet release

Fan : today is cool Jjong again? To oppa ageyo is what isit something that can be eaten? Huhu ageyo pls!
Jonghyun : wu yaw u yaw u ya (crow?) pigeon nice!? Oh delicious !!

(translation for English not 100% right sorry if there’s mistake ^^)
source: shazaki
chinese translation : tsconditional
english translation : forever_shinee

Fan: wish to too Jonghyun play bass guitar, this is my only wish ㅠㅅㅠ but the Jonghyun who sing is so handsome ㅎㅅㅎ too perfect, is there anything lacking? 
Jonghyun : i am still lack of height CM  



Fan: If you reply me you will grow taller
Jonghyun: lying 
 ㅋ


Fan : Jonghyun ah.. sleeping?
Jonghyun : slept

Fan : 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what reply means not asleep yet!
Jonghyun : ㅋ

 Fan : Jjong time ~! If Jonghyun is asleep I wants to kiss you secretly and run away 
Jonghyun : good night I want to sleep already
Fan : Sometimes I am thinking of hugging you, dying to hug you~ 
Jonghyun : I am like that towards roo too

Chinese translation ; 
AzucenaYang 
[Fan waka] Jonghyun ah  take half of my age away….
Jonghyun : hate it!

[Fan waka] : why hate it?? Jonghyun Is still young T.T it’s not even 1st Jan T.T
Jonghyun hate it!

[Fan waka] it’s only hate it’s copy and paste right you! T.T
Jonghyun : heh heh that isn’t it!

[Fan waka] don’t bluff ! let’s taste
Jonghyun : hate it test!

[Fan waka] Jonghyun ahh…… don’t tell me you hate me too? T.T
Jonghyun : yes!

Chinese translation : Ring花椰菜  source: .AAA
(Source: forevershiningshinee)


111231 Jjong UFO Translations:

The main point is Jjong replied that he will fulfill the comeback wish.

[Fan] Tell me what is your new year wish ㅋㅋ!! My wish is SHINee CB…☆

[Jonghyun] ALL ㅋWill fulfill for you

[Fan]It’s already the last day of 2011 ㅜㅜ.. Oppa what is your new year wish?

[Jonghyun]Eh… What is it?

Credits Chinese translation: haitianyueye

The main point is Jjong replied that he will fulfill the comeback wish.

[Fan] Tell me what is your new year wish ㅋㅋ!! My wish is SHINee CB…☆
[Jonghyun] ALL ㅋWill fulfill for you

[Fan]It’s already the last day of 2011 ㅜㅜ.. Oppa what is your new year wish?
[Jonghyun]Eh… What is it?

Credits Chinese translation: haitianyueye
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment