Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[I/VIEW] 100 Questions Ray SHINee December Issue

Posted Image

Minho

01 Q: How did you chose your clothes for today?
 A : I chose what to wear everyday according to my mood

02 Q: What do you anticipate most for winter?
A : I look forward to snow!

03  Q: The secret of keeping fit is..?
A : To force myself to exercise  everyday. Find my favourite photos and fashion to push me to achieve  that

04 Q: Favourite Food
A : Initially, it was Ramen, but now I like Beef rice. Beef rice is convenient (to eat) and delicious!

05 Q: Sport you want to try
A : Golf! I've been watching it recently

06 Q: Do you reference for your fashion styles?
A : Foreign celebrities' outfits. I also go online to check for latest trends

07 Q: Korean Movie to recommend?
A : "Sweet Life" - you are able to appreciate a man's charming side, so i recommend this

08  Q: Favourite Japan Animation?
A : "One Piece"!! I've been addicted to  this for a few years already. Every character has their own personality,  the story is very captivating too

09 Q: Favorite part in "One Piece"?
A : When Luffy saved Robin, he shouted "We are comrades!"

10 Q: Which place do you want to visit in Japan?
A : I want to watch a game of Japan's football match

11 Q: Favourite winter outfit?
A : Scarves and coat

12  Q: If you were to be reincarnated, what do you wish to be?
A : An  officer or a police. I feel their that their job to bring peace is very  honourable

13 Q: What advice did BoA and TVXQ give?
A : Our  seniors told us to study Japanese hard. No matter what, we have to do  the best, and to learn the Japanese work culture and ways

14 Q: Do you prefer girls with short or long hair?
A : Long hair. I feel that there is a sense of female charm and mysteriousness

15  Q: If you have a time machine, will you want to visit the past or  future?
A : The past. I want to make use of all my experience to try all  over again

16 Q: The most touching moment with Japanese  fans? A : The audience were very close to the stage so we were highly  motivated by their presence. Everyone sang with us and it feels good

17  Q: What does SHINee want to accomplish in Japan?
 A : A nationwide  concert. Upon seeing our seniors' concert, we highly hope to do one too.

18  Q: You will feel uncomfortable if you do not have (this thing) in your  bag?
A : MP3. I am used to listening music during breaks or practices so  it is something I cannot live without

19 Q: A SHINee Song you will recommend for cheering people up?
A : "A-yo". Because it is full of energy

20 Q: What if you lose at something you are good at?
A : I will not be satisfied and will work hard until I win back

Taemin

21 Q: What's your Personality?
A : Not easily satisfied, if I want to achieve something, I will strive hard to get it

22 Q: Food that make you the happiest
A : Meat! I feel at bliss even at the thought of it

23 Q: Recent Music Genre you listen to ...
A : Popular Music with slow beat. I love the quiet melody of it

24  Q: Food that you hate.
A : Brinjal/Eggplant - because it doesnt have  any taste at all, the purple looks of it seem unappetising too

25  Q: The most shocking thing recently
 A : A staff member carried me and  ran around. I thought it wasn't possible, but I was lifted easily and he  skipped!

26 Q: The most charismatic quality is..
A : Never give up, to work hard in order to improve oneself

27 Q: Favourite J-drama/movie
A : "One Piece" Animation and Hayao Miyazaki works. His directed works are creative and spectacular

28  Q: Experienced any cultural shock?
 A : Broadcasted programmes will  undergo very detailed checks before filming - I was suprised!

29  Q: Do you remember your debut stage performance?
A : Of course! I will  never forget the expression on everyone's faces on our debut stage

30  Q: Name one failure you've experienced
A : I worked hard to prepare a  story to share but when I wanted to tell it, I totally forgot it .. it  was so wasted

31 Q: Favourite female winter fashion? A : Long knitted apparel with a fur cap or scarve. I like a soft and warm look and feeling

32 Q: Favourite Japanese food?
A : Beef Rice. BEcause it taste deliious (laughs)

33 Q: Favourite fashion style
A : Skinny pants

34 Q: First thing you do in the morning
A : Wash my face

35 Q: What do SHINee order when you all go out?
A : Meat dishes

36 Q: Source of Energy?
A : Fans!

37 Q: New hairstyle that you have been thinking of?
A : To dye my hair BLACK

38 Q: Afraid of the cold or hot?
A : Hot

39  Q: Do you like high, elevated places?
A : Yes. I am not afraid, it's  thrilling and meaningful. The breeze is very cooling. I used to climb  mountains when I was young

40 Q: Good thing being the  youngest?
A : To be younger by one or two years (laughs). Compared to  hyungs, I have yet to experience many things, there are endless  possibilities

Onew

41 Q: You do  not want to lose in..
A: The ability to change the mood - from a noisy  one to a quiet one. I often say cold jokes (laughs)

42 Q:  Favourite season?
A: Spring. Because the temperature is just right. The  warm feeling make me want to go to the beach, so I like it

43 Q: Food you ate most recently
A: Digestive medicine - ate too much (laughs)

44  Q: Listen or talk?
A : 50-50. If it is an area of interest, I will talk  a lot about it. If not, I will just pay attention to what others have  to say

45 Q: Current Fashion Wants
A : A huge coat - a best friend that helps to keep me warm during winter

46 Q: Impression of Japanese Girls
A : Gentle, warm, charms of a young girl

47  Q: Strongest impression of a Japanese drama/film
A: "Girl who travelled  across time" Animation. I've watch the movie too! The idea to travel  time is cool

48 Q: Most wanted holiday Destination
A :  Anyway is fine with me... But I really want to go to a beach where I can  relax and hang out with good friends

49 Q: Recommended Winter destination in Korea
A: Scenic Mountain scapes! Beaches! I love the ocean!

50  Q: Any thoughts about the Abbey Road Studios in London?
A : Very happy!  Extremely honoured to be the first Asian artist to perform there

51  Q: Thoughts for SM TOWN Live in Tokyo at Tokyo dome
A : I am happy to  be on the same stage with singers from the same company. If there is a  chance, I wish SHINee can perform a solo concert there

52  Q: Which Japanese phrase will make you happy when you are praised with  it?
A : Any praise will make me happy! I am especially happy when they  say "You sang very well", "You have nice voice"

53 Q: A thing you must do before you sleep
A : To drink a cup of water! this is to calm down my nerves

54  Q: Thinking back, what did you work hard to achieve  your dream?
A :  Practice is important. Of course, I am still practicing myself.

55  Q: What were you like when you were in elementary school?
A : Very  active. I was a kid who will go to the field to run around every break  time!

56 Q: Which SHINee song do you usually hum to
A :  "Replay", it can be said that it was our starting song. From the start,  we had a profound love for it

57 Q: Things you do before a  concert
A : Be nervous (laughs). I feel that if there is no slight sense  of nervousness, I will become easily tired

58 Q: Things  you want to do the most now
A : Travel and eat. I want to try all the  famous stalls around the world. If I can travel and eat at the same  time, it would be twice as great!

59 Q: What do you want to challenge yourself in the future?
A : Musical instruments

60 Q: When are you most focused?
A : Music programs and on the stage - i will work very hard

Key

61 Q: What do people label you as?
A : I often hear people saying that I am full of energy - active

62 Q: What do you normally do to change your mood?
A : If I have troubles, I will try my best to solve them

63  Q: What do you think of during a performance?
A : Since I will think  about the choreography before I perform, after I go on the stage, I will  think of how to perform it later

64 Q: Recommend a Korean  food.
A : Dobukki (rice cake). Because it is convenient to eat and it  taste good, so please try it! It is considered a snack yet it can fill  your stomach when you are hungry

65 Q: What do you do during your free time? 
A : Meet up my friends, shop and practice occasionally.

66  Q: What character would you want to play in a film?
A : I want to play  "Key" - not only I can film it happily, I can get to know myself better

67  Q: Who do you want to work with - a singer.
A : Our senior, BoA...  However, I've already performed with her several times on SMTOWN Live

68 Q: Your childhood dream.
A : Singer, Artist.

69 Q: Place you want to go.
 A : Alaska. It can be relaxing there

70 Q: A style you want to try is..
A : To match anything with socks. I want to try various types of socks.

71 Q: The happiest moment up till now.
A : The present moment. Everyday will have it's various qualities to look forward to

72  Q: A song to recommend when you are in love.
A : "Kiss Kiss Kiss". The  lyrics are good and if a guy sang that to a girl, she will be touched!  (laughs)

73 Q: What would you do if you have your own show  in Japan?
A : A variety show! Like "SmapxSmap" etc, it would be great if  we can talk our hearts out with the special guests. I guess I have to  buck up on Japanese! (laughs)

74 Q: What makes your existence worthwhile?
A : Same age good friends, Parents and my Granny

75  Q: What is interesting about Japan's music show?
A : Eventhough it is  broadcasted live, the stage keeps changing - it was a very fresh sight,  hence interesting!

76 Q: Food you are best at cooking?
A :  Charcoal grilled italian spaghetti. I learned that in a Korean variety  show, I even taught Taemin. Even though it was troublesome to do grocery  shopping, I still made the dish many times!

77 Q:  Something that made you happy recently.
A : On my birthday (9/23), we  returned back to our dorm late at night after shooting, and i found a  present, given by jonghyun, on my bed.

78 Q: The most  relaxing place is..?
A : Home. It is not just the place I grew up from,  but I consider the hotel we live in overseas, or the dorm we live in  Korea as my home too.

79 Q: Is your bagpack large or small?
A : Very huge. Because it can contain many things (laughs)

80 Q: Will you give opinions regarding your hairstyle?
A : Of course! I constantly think of my next concept for my hairstyle

Jonghyun

81 Q: Your Philosophy.
A : Instead of trying hard to accept someone, we should acknowledge their weaknesses and strenghts

82 Q: Favourite part of your body
A : Shoulders

83  Q: What do you feel when you are on stage?
A : Very Happy. But it  depends on the mood of the song.. but usually, I am very "high"  (literally stated by him)

84 Q: Talk about what qualities  make SHINee something you are proud of?
A : Ability to overcome any  problems. Not just music, dance or fashion, we are able to work together  to give the best effect

85 Q: The most nervous time is..?
A  : When I am at the backstage. On the stage, I will constantly tell  people to get "High", so I won't feel nervous.

86 Q: A  singer you recently took notice of is..?
A : Mika! He is a British  singer, a very unique person and he has an individualistic voice - I  like his uniqueness

87 Q: Favourite character in Japanese anime is..?
A : "Starship Cowboy"'s Spikey.

88 Q: What would you have pursued if not for SHINee?
A : I'll probably form a band or study music

89  Q: What are you cautious of to keep yourself fit?
A : Exercise. I will  do some weight-lifting - not only it is good for my health, it can keep  my body in shape

90 Q: What is the activity that will make you lose track of time?
A : Games in Android Phones! It is really fun to play!

91 Q: When do you feel most blissful?
A : When I am able to confidently prepare for something

92 Q: Talk about your recent goals
A : To master Japanese!

93  Q: When do you feel that "to become a member of SHINee is the best!"
A :  When I'm on the stage and during recording for our albums

94 Q: What cars do you want to drive?
A : Jeep! Because the wheels are large hence the view I get is really wide so I like it.

95 Q: Recently used Japanese word is..?
A : "Eh~!" (to call someone). I usually use that to joke around (laughs)

96 Q: What do you do on the car when you move from one place to another?
A : Listen to music or watch anime

97  Q: What activities make you feel that you have matured?
A : I have not  thought about that, I think only those who have yet to mature will think  of these things..

98 Q: What kind of kid were you?
A : A very optimistic person who loves to play with friends

99 Q: The most relaxing moment
A : After bathing, almost falling asleep

100 Q: Talk about the group's dreams
A : To keep our unique qualities as SHINee, and never to lose our direction and faith

Kor - Chi translation : 肉兔子// WithTaemin
Chi - Eng translation : soundtracklove@soompi
Image Credits : Loving Bling

shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

1 comment: