Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, December 11, 2011

[TRANS] 111210 111206 Strong Heart - Jay (Trax) Mentions Taemin

L : Lee Seunggi
J : Jay (Trax member)


L : For Jay (Trax Member), you acted right?
J : Yes
L : The daily sitcom ended already right
J : Yes. it has ended
L : Any thoughts about it?
J : I heard from SJ Heechul that if you acted in sitcoms, you will gain a lot of attention from Ahjummas (middle aged ladies). However I said, that it is not possible. But to be honest, after I acted, people started recognising me.
L : How’s the ratings?
J : One day, SHINee’s Taemin approached me about the sitcom. Initially, I thought he watched the sitcom and wanted to praise me about it. However, he told me that his mum became my fan instead. (i.e. Taemin’s mum became Jay’s fan!)

Korean-Chinese Translation:没心有肺的蛋糕 @ Baidu
Chinese-English Translation: soundtracklove@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment