Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, December 16, 2011

[NEWS] 111216 Actress Hwang Shin Ye wants Shinee Minho to be her son

Posted Image

Actress Hwang Shin Hye reveals that she want SHINee's Minho as her son on the press conference!

The actress stated “I’ve been preparing my acting role as a mother recently,” Hwang Shinye revealed during the press conference on the 14th.

She continued, “It’s my first time to be the mother of an adult actor (instead of a child), so I want to be the mother of handsome male actor.”
The person she chose to be her son was Minho, a member of boy group SHINee.

She explained “Minho and I go to same gym. He is very handsome and warm. I’ve even said that I wanted to be Minho’s mom before.”

Source: Newsen
Trans: kimchi hana @ shineee.net
Written and Edited by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

shared by:nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment