BEGINS: APRIL 25
ENDS: JULY 1
*Click on venue name to be directed to official website of selected venue.
- 3 (Thursday) - Nagoya * Nihon Gaishi Hall
- 4 (Friday) - Nagoya * Nihon Gaishi Hall
- 8 (Tuesday) - Osaka * Osakajou Hall
- 9 (Wednesday) - Osaka * Osakajou Hall
- 12 (Saturday) - Hyogo * World Kinen Hall
- 13 (Sunday) - Hyogo * World Kinen Hall
- 30 (Wednesday) - Tokyo * Yoyogi National Stadium
- 31 (Thursday) - Tokyo * Yoyogi National Stadium
- 2 (Saturday) - Tokyo * Yoyogi National Stadium
- 3 (Sunday) - Tokyo * Yoyogi National Stadium
- 30 (Saturday) - Hiroshima * Hiroshima Green Arena
- 1 (Sunday) - Hiroshima * Hiroshima Green Arena
There are three dates for ticket sales:
- Fanclub (the earliest, way before the special code and general sales dates).
- Special Code from SHINee World DVD (earlier than the general sales date).
- General Sales (date to be announced).
If you are a member of SHINee’s Official Japan Fanclub, you will be able to apply at an earlier date prior to the special date.
UPDATE: THE FIRST JAPAN ARENA TOUR “SHINee WORLD 2012”
FOR SHINEE JAPAN FANCLUB MEMBERS:
Early application is from December 24th to January 10th.
They will announce results for fanclub members on January 12th.
1 Ticket = 8,800YEN
All information has been translated from SHINee’s Official Live News Page on the SHINee Japan website. :) SOURCE HERE.
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki