Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, December 30, 2011

[INFO] 111230 Siwon, Minho, Sohee, Sulli, and Hyorin to appear on ‘Running Man’


Hallyu idol stars have joined together for their appearance on SBS‘s ‘Running Man‘.

In the recent ‘Running Man’ recording, Super Junior‘s Siwon, SHINee‘s Minho, Wonder GirlsSohee, f(x)‘s Sulli, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin appeared together as a team to compete in the race showdown.
The opening recording was held at the entrance of Gimpo Airport, and the ‘Running Man’ members couldn’t hide their happiness as they greeted the idol stars.

One of the challenges was called the ‘Arithmetic Race’ as it involved finding numbers and math symbols, and combine them to complete the mission.

They were also seen singing at a recording of ‘1000 Songs Challenge‘ at the SBS studio to complete another mission.

Catch the episode on January 1st, 2012!

Source: Osen via Nate
cr: allkpop
shared by: nuha^^jinki@ MYJinki

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Chevrolet Camaro AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete