Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

[TRANS] 131029 SHINee Official Board Update

p187vtle9h1gsh8drjbk1ngh1nkq2.jpg

2013. 10. 23. - MBC MUSIC Show Champion 1st place!
2013. 10. 25. - KBS Music Bank 1st place!
2013. 10. 26. - MBC Show! Music Core 1st place!
2013. 10. 27. - SBS Inkigayo 1st place!

[From. ONEW]
It's a pity that we couldn't be with you all
when we won first place last week.
We'll continue to have fun promoting, so please be with us forever ~
Thank you!^^

[From. Jong Hyun]
We came back with EVERYBODY and won 1st place last week.
Thank you very very much ^^ It's all thanks to you!!

[From. Key]
Thank you so much!!
I'll think of this as the beginning and work even harder!
Thank you very much~♥

[From. Min Ho]
I'm always ... very thankful and grateful ...
So .... much... I really want to show you my sincerity...

Thanks to you all, I'm always happy, glad, and energetic.^^
I'll work harder so that I can always bring you laughter and strength.
Thank you so much and thank you again~~ Let's continue to have strength!
It's cold now, so be careful of the cold!!! ^^

[From. Tae Min]
We're not the only one getting congratulated,
you're all getting it with us hahaha.
It's late, but congratulations, SHINee World ^^

Translations by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment