Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, October 18, 2013

[TRANS] 131012-17 SHINee Twitter Update

tdJbLSd.png
 TRANS;
Jonghyun : Starting next January, you won't be able to use wireless phones. Even if you pick up a call that's incoming, the fine is 2,000,000 KRW. I can't believe it. Apparently there's a problem because the frequencies overlap with the LTE ones. Apparently, about 100,000 still use wireless phones, so I'm hoping no one has to pay a fine because they didn't know...

5KKioG3.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : What is this... They're not thinking of the people, but just the businesses... I'll promote the law that's coming into effect in 2 months... I was the only one that knew... If this comes into effect, isn't it basic that you should let all users know?

VhMNGGt.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : I'm talking about the wireless phones you use at home~~!! Hmm... I should be careful riding my bicycle. Because maybe one day the bicycles will be blocked from the roads, and I'd have to pay a fine because I wouldn't have known!!

6QVCxdf.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : If someone who didn't know makes a call next January with a wireless phone... You'll taste a new kind of voice phishing! You'll get slammed with 2,000,000! I hope my tweet will get spread a lot, so my words are a bit rough. Please understand ^^

Lg02EtP.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : It's not in 2 months, but 3. The phones are products that use 900MHz that were sold before 2006. I'm gonna sleep again bye2

0a6Lcxf.jpg

8GKod5L.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Pizza Hut!

xK45ykX.png 
TRANS:
Onew : I'm fine, thank you andrew!!!!!!!!! (T/N: Onew typed "And you?" as "andrew".)

EStz2J1.png
 TRANS:
Onew : @skehehdanfdldi kekeke I endured what Minho can't do. He can't spin his arms keke. . .

91hAoxI.png
 TRANS:
Onew : @skehehdanfdldi found (T/N: He mistyped "found" as "endured", so he actually meant "I found what Minho can't do.")
Ya1Bu2j.png
 TRANS:
Ministry of Science : @realjonghyun90 Hello, this is the Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning. We are mentioning you about your tweets. The wireless phones that are being put to a stop by the end of the year are those with 900MHz, and are all old models that have been produced before 2007.

zfjqVYM.png
 TRANS:
Ministry of Science : @realjonghyun90 Currently, we predict that most families are using the 1.7 GHz/2.4GHz phones. These digital wireless phones are not being put to an end.

eAD90W7.png
 TRANS:
Ministry of Science : @realjonghyun90 Also, we are planning to not give any fines or anything similar for those using analog wireless phones, and we are planning to have a smooth transition in changing wireless phones with an ample amount of time. ^^

R5xdo3s.png
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : @withmsip It's good to know there's no fine~^^ The way I expressed myself was rough, but thank you for listening. The Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning is the best!!!
oU7aOos.png
TRANS:
Jonghyun : MCountdown! There's a brief live talk segment! Ha hahaha! But the MCs are Kim Woobin and the other one is Junyoung hyung...keke....ha....MCD...hates me...

vnGIwlY.png
bgo4e9s.png
TRANS:
Jonghyun : See the cm...? (T/N: This is a screenshot of Kim Woobin's profile.)

Z1L2mrS.png
0FuqKo7.png
TRANS:
Jonghyun : Cm...? (T/N: This is a screenshot of Jung Junyoung's profile.)

fD2Q9ur.png
TRANS:
Jonghyun :  Look forward to a three shot! Ke I'm gonna hate Mnet! ~~^^♥

FimBuDB.png
TRANS:
Jonghyun : I'm thinking about asking them to put a chair up there and never getting up from it. Go for an arrogant concept.

Xyw2fRY.png
a7v8x5P.jpg
TRANS:
Jonghyun : In the middle of asking "Woobin hyung, what do I have to do to grow?"

pHkLJ1r.png
RyznZmn.jpg
TRANS:
Jonghyun : Sitting down was comfortable

Y0N5rwC.png
O03NkeT.jpg
TRANS:
Jonghyun : Woobin hyong ♥ and me ♥ kekekekege..., ,...,.

HrWmHSN.png
73rZHQ5.jpg
TRANS:
Jonghyun : Nice Junyoung hyung and Woobin hyung. Today, I felt the epitome of relative deprivation. MCD, where you can feel the epitome of opposites! Kehe I can't escape it, so I'll just have to enjoy it kehe

5LGs9WX.png
g70jVoX.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : I need the HD urgently

Translated by: @shiningtweets


No comments:

Post a Comment