Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 27, 2013

[TRANS] 131018-27 SHINee Twitter Update

bYBKzty.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : Everyone that I love did this together.... Wow.... It's the best..... Composer, vocalist, rapper, producer... Synergy... is a word you leave for these kind of things....


M2TAJsB.jpg
 TRANS:
Jonghyun : The video is very charming too... Best.

BEbibCB.jpg
 TRANS:
Lisa: Now I have one Bonnie & Clyde performance left...-- It's sad.. It was my last performance with Key... Hwaiting to Key who's doing the evening performance!

uKUbvGe.jpg


lABcPT1.png
 TRANS:
Lee Jungyeol: Kibum~ Work hard on your album promotions and always take care of your health. I wanted to talk with you some more, so I'm sad. I love you! .....I came to the dressing room.... And there was a gift from Kibum who had his last performance yesterday.

RD4lIgs.jpg 

9QFNzG0.png 
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: doodled... This time it's a meaningless thing that's just, just a doodle...!
 
8b7aunN.jpg
 
 
2cmMlBx.png 
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: How many doodles do you think I have today?
 
uCLi3J0.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: How many?
OOG7eK2.jpg
 
gy13Pxd.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: Munch
(T/N: It's his version of the famous Munch painting 'The Scream')
gzUvFe8.jpg
 
n3HHrgY.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: Kekekekegegekekegege where do you think Key's work is
 
fHpSj57.png
TRANS:
Kim Jonghyun: Naruto... Kakashi...
 
Translated by: @shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment