Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, October 28, 2013

[NEWS] 131028 SHINee at Hello Counsellor

SHINee’s Jonghyun Says His Mom Still Treats Him like a Kid

Although now 23-years old, SHINee’s Jonghyun says his mother still treats him like a kindergartener.
In a recent filming for KBS’ Hello, Jonghyun, along with Minho, Onew, Min Hye Kyung, and Kim Joon Hee, appeared as guests.

On this day’s recording, a man in his 20s shared his worries over his mother, who shows no interest in him.

“She’s the only mother I’ve got, but she doesn’t care about me at all,” said the man. “When I try to be affectionate, she only curses at me.”

Hearing the story, Jonghyun shared his own concerns about his mother.

“My mother used to be the principal of a day care,” said Jonghyun. “She still treats me like a kid.”

The episode will air on October 28.

Photo Credit: KBS, Jonghyun’s Twitter

SHINee Talks about the Hardship of Performing with Skintight Pants

As a group that showcases some crazy dancing, the SHINee members revealed that one of their biggest worries concerns their outfits.
In a recently filmed episode of KBS’ Hello, SHINee’s Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew appeared as guests, where they were asked if it’s uncomfortable to perform wearing such tight outfits.

“We already ripped two pairs just today,” replied the members, confirming the discomfort.

“Once I was dancing and saw that my pants were just a little ripped,” explained Minho. “I didn’t bother with it, but after I started dancing, the pants split right in the middle.”

Meanwhile, Minho also shared that he worries because he eats five meals a day but can’t gain weight.

The episode will air on October 28.

Photo Credit: KBS
cr: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment