Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, July 18, 2013

[TRANS] 130718 130718 Taemin's Official Board Update

[From. Tae Min] Thank you.^^

ibtOheyuE5xbnY.jpg

Hello~^^
This is Taemin who had his birthday today.

To all of our fans who congratulate me earlier than anyone else on my birthday each year.. Thank you.
I can't do the same for everyone, so it feels like I'm always and only receiving...
And the presents filled with good feelings and sincerity that you prepare for me..
I'm always grateful for them.

I trust that our fans will understand my feelings.. ^___^

But..... if you can share that sincerity and love not with me
but with a place that needs it a little more than I do,
that will be the most precious and valuable present to me..

I'm very happy and thankful just by receiving that love and feeling from you all.
I surely hope you'll understand these feelings..^^

Thanks very very much and thank you for wishing me a happy birthday~!!
I'll congratulate you all a lot too~^^

To all of our SHINee WORLD
who always watches over me without fail,
I love you! ♥♥♥♥♥

- 2013.07.18 From Taemin -

Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment