Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

[TRANS] 130714 SHINee Official Board Message Update

[ SHINee - JAPAN ARENA TOUR SHINee WORLD 2013~Boys Meet U~ ]

2013 July 6th Osaka Castle Hall Concert
SHINee Official Fanclub - To everyone who went to the SHINee World TOUR

8HnBIzk.jpg
Onew
SHINee World!
Heuk... Up to here...ㅠㅜ
Thank you! I missed you!
IvJMrTK.jpg

Jonghyun
SHINee World!
Have fun watching~!!
Thanks~!
haDTuk2.jpg
Key
To. SHINee WORLD
Osaka!! Thank you for coming so far.
Enjoy the concert here as a special kind of fun
and let's see each other in Korea too!!
P3SgiXv.jpg
Minho
to. SHINee World~^^
Thank you so much for coming today^^
I've made an enjoyable memory today too~ Thank you!!
258ILRs.jpg
Taemin
Our SHINee WORLD who came to watch the concert
Thank you for coming so far. Have fun and enjoy!
Thank You~♥
YxjVcuR.jpg

(SHINee Official Fanclub - SHINee World TOUR)

_____________________________________________________________________
[ SHINee - JAPAN ARENA TOUR SHINee WORLD 2013~Boys Meet U~ ]

2013 July 13th Niigata Concert

Onew
Come to see me
SHINee World
BkpzVKy.png

Jonghyun
SHINee World
Joyfully~! Excitedly~!
I hope you enjoy and go back
Thank you until far away
Ui95rek.png

Key
Thank U♡ '_'
SHINee WORLD, thank you for coming from so far away.
I'll find you and look at you, so please jump hard!!
DQRb7zF.png

Minho
SHINee World
I get to see you again^^
Seeing you so often is really nice!!
Be careful of the heat, and take care of your health!!
LTs6vyx.png

Taemin
SHINee World..
All I ever want is for you to always smile, but there are times when things don't work out that well and times when I disappoint you.. But to all of the fans who are supporting me to the end~! I'm always... grateful!
gHkYQfs.png

Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment