Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, March 23, 2012

[NEWS] 120323 Onew's short interview with Newsen

SHINee has returned to Music Bank with their new title track “Sherlock”. Our reporter met with SHINee’s leader Onew who expressed that “It’s been a long time since we’ve performed on this stage, it’s burdensome and nerve wracking,” and “We prepared really hard for this but unfortunately, our promotion time is short so it’s sad.”

Onew saw weight loss effects while practicing the high level choreography. He shared, “I didn’t diet on purpose but since we were getting ready with a powerful performance, I unintentionally got a V-line,” as laughed. Onew has prepared a slim and refined visual image and is receiving a hot response from the female fans.

Due to his recent ankle injury, Onew was not able to join SHINee on their performance overseas. He stated that “I was sad that it was inevitably not possible for me to stand on stage. More than disappointed, I am very sorry and regretful.” He added, “I want to shake off that sadness through this performance.”


Source: Newsen
Article by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment