Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[NEWS] 130416 SHINee’s Jonghyun and Others Rave about Cho Yong Pil’s New Release

Truly a legend of Korean music, veteran singer Cho Yong Pil released his 19th album, Hello along with his main track, Bounce, which has been gaining much attention from idol stars.




Bounce was released on April 16, but it was already gaining much attention from Big Bang’s Taeyang and 4minute’s Jeon Ji Yoon even before the official release.

Jeon Ji Yoon tweeted on March 28, “I’m listening to Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim’s The Leopard of Killimandjaro! I hear he’s releasing his 19th album in ten years… Wow!!~~~I’m so excited!!!”

After listening to the preview on April 16, Taeyang sang the lyrics of the song, tweeting, “Wow….Cho Yong PIl sunbaenim….How can a preview song be this good…My heart is bounce bounce. It’s beating~ I’m afraid I’ll get caught~”




Following the song’s release, SHINee’s Jonghyun wrote, “No words necessary…Just listen to it. I respect you, teacher!” He attached a picture of his screenshot of his phone’s music player, which was, of course, playing Cho Yong Pil’s Bounce.

Phantom’s Hanhae also wrote, “Make sure you listen to Cho Yong Pil sunbaenim’s Bounce. Seriously the only musician that every generation can relate to!! I’m so excited about the 19th album that I could die.”

Having debut in 1969, Cho Yong Pil will be celebrating his 45th anniversary as a singer and will be holding a special showcase with the release of his album on April 23.

Photo Credit: All above stars’ SNS, YPC Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment