Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, May 31, 2013

[TRANS] 130531 Jjong Twitter Update!

image

Kekkeke ah EXO is coming back, so I was searching and watched EXO’s Inkigayo debut interview. Kyungsoo kekkegeke kekegegegegegege su su… superior… orchestra and that powerful… powerful… that…yes..yes…. Thank you…. Look at Junmyeon’s expression kekekeke I love you, EXO keke.
 
 image
I’m nice and got the link

 image
But now that I think about it, we were a lot worse with stuttering……………………………

 image
Since I’ve set fire to your hearts by tweeting that calls for reviewing, I’ll give you the relevant prize to those of you who are still awake.

 image
Crucio!
image

image
Crucio~~!!!
image

image
Cruciooo!

image

T/N: Crucio is the Cruciatus Curse from Harry Potter. It is a curse of torture, inflicting excruciating pain on a victim.

Credit: realjonghyun90
English Translation: shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment