Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, May 5, 2013

[FA] 130503 Why So Serious? Fanmeeting #1

A fan wished Key and his grandmother will always stay healthy and he thanked her happily.
When I was getting Minho's signature, the camera uncle told Key, "Key goon, please say some words to Jonghyun goon who isn't here today". Key unhappily pointed to the picture at the back and replied, "The group in the picture is complete but how can it be that this person did not come, please get well and come back soon.

After signing, Jinki said that he signed very slowly. Fans shouted that no, he was too fast, and should be given 5 minutes. Jinki replied that he thinks that he really signs very slowly and Taemin said that he tried his best to sign as fast as possible. "Because Onew hyung is too slow, the fans were stuck at my place" (Taemin's queue had more than 3 people)
Minho asked us what other songs we like besides WSS and everyone was shouting "Minho" and all sorts of song titles. As it was very messy, Minho asked "Are you all speaking Korean?"

Source: human-lock
Translated by: squishyjinki

A fan asked how was Jonghyun and Minho replied "he is fine so please worry more".

Fan: I'm going to America next month.
Minho: (worried expression) Why are you going so far away? Go and come back safely~

Minho: those who are also coming for tomorrow's fansign, raise your hand! *Onew raised his*

Source: dreamcherish
Translated by: squishyjinki



Onew asked human-lock if he was taking too much time to sign today. She told him he signed too fast, he should sign for five minutes! Onew thinks he took too much time to sign.

Minho asked fans if they're heading home, fans said no, and Minho was shocked. Key asked them "If you're not going home, then where are you going?"

Minho said there's radio show at 11PM KST, and reminded fans to tune in. Then Key asked Minho if it's live, and Minho said yes.

Taemin: Fans who're always following us around for our schedules, raise your hands!
Fans: (everyone raised their hands)
Key: (boss tone) not bad not bad~

Key and Minho said "할리라예 (hal-li-la-ye)" 4 times today.
Fans: What's that? Why do you say that?
Key: (rolls eyes)
Minho: aish

Source: human-lock
Translated by: keykrisyeol


I told Taemin that I'm going to the US next month and told him they can't have a concert in Korea and I was laughing by myself. He was like "Ah~ What should I do? I'll go to the US!^^" Angel fairy waaaaaah.

Only Taemin's line got long during the fansign keke. Today's seating order was Onew, Taemin, Minho, and Key. Jinki was like didn't I sign slowly today and tried to get the fans' agreement but fans were whining about how he was too fast TT Taemin also whined TT He said he signed superfast today but"Onew hyung is too fast TT".


I asked Key, "What is a 2 syllable word big piece of paper? Answer: hyuji (huge)" (T/N: Hyuji is tissue in Korean and sounds like the English word huge.

He didn't understand at first. Then he was like "Ah~~ Huge! (Native speaker pronunciation) Ah ah~!" kekekeke

And later again he was like, "Ah, I was wondering what it was~" kekekekeke

Source: ㅇ @ SHINee DC Gallery
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


I told the members to draw me the -_-;; face kekekekekeke. Jinki was like "Ah, I don't like this face!" kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke.
Order: is Onew - Taemin - Minho - Key
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Source: 뉴운 -_-;;
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


I wrote notes for the members to check but I only told Kibum about it ㅠㅠ

Kibum: Hello.
Me: Kibum, can you check this? And sign on the forehead....
Kibum: It's the first time I've heard the nickname Sunshine.
Me: Ah, really?
Kibum: Yes! What is ddokddiri?
Me: Ddokddiri
Kibum: Ddokddiri sounds like a baby's name..?
Me: It's cute
Kibum: Ah... I'll do universal ugly.
Me: Put a check.
Kibum: Ah, I don't wanna check. I'll write it here. 'ㅂ'
Me: Ah, thank you.
Kibum: Thank you.

Key's Sticky Note:
Posted Image
Which nickname do you like?
1. Hamster
2. Lemon
3. Sunshine
4. Ddokddiri
5. Universal ugly (Written in by Key)

Source: 김아톰'ㅂ' @ SHINee DC Gallery
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


Jingki: I didn't say much... Maybe it's cause it was my first fansign but my mind went blank. He signed and said see you again^^ so i was like okayTTT and moved on... why did I do that?

I asked Taem why he's so pretty and he heard a deep sigh and asked if thats a compliment TT so I was sorry to death.

I told Minho that my mom also likes him a lot and that she thinks he's sincere and pretty! So he said to give his love to my mom^^ and then gave a wonderful smile TTTTTTTTTTT

And Keybumkekekekeke I told him my finger broke. I slightly held his hand when he was drawing a 'ㅂ' (on the splint) and his hand is very soft.

Source: 'ㅂ' @ SHINee DC Gallery
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


(Entrance)

Me: (To manager) Excuse me.. This is Jonghyun's....

1. Lee Jing
Me : Hello ~ This is a present~
Jing : Hello (writing)
Me : Your hair... looks like a pancake...
Jing: (monotone) ...A pancake...
-Both of us were silent for 1.5 seconds-
Me : I'm sorry... (Exit)

2. Taem
Me : Hello~ This is a present~
Taem : (My name)...
Me : Is your rosary bracelet silver?
Taem : (Brightly) Hehe, that's a secret kekekekeke
Me: Oh... (Exit)

3 . Minong
Me : Hello~ This.. present...
Nong : Hello~
Me : Ah.. The background is black so I don't think it'll show up...
Nong : No, I can see it well :)
Me : Um.. My friend asked me to tell you that she loves you.
Nong : Tell her I said thank you (done signing)
Me : Thank you
Nong : Goodbye~
Me : Bye (Exit)

4. Bumi
I was suddenly tired
Me : Hello~ This is a present~ (soulless)
Bum : (Receiving) Thank you~ (soulless)
Signs
Me : Thank you ~ (soulless, exit)

Source: 8823 @ SHINee DC Gallery
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net


When the fansign ended, Onew said that Taemin will not be around for tomorrow('s fansign), Taemin has to go film something tomorrow.. Before he could finish his sentence, Taemin pressed on his hyung's mouth with 3 fingers, and showed a "shh" hand gesture.. All the fans present were screaming so badly.. Korean fans beside were saying "%^&%$.. What kind of love triangle drama are you both acting out..."

Source: 热可可0v0
Translated by: thpapergangster


When I was getting Minho's signature, the cameraman told Key, "Key goon, please say some words to Jonghyun goon who isn't here today". Key unhappily pointed to the picture at the back and replied, "The group in the picture is complete but how can it be that this person did not come, please get well and come back soon.

Source: human-lock
Translated by: thpapergangster


At today's fansign. A fan asked Minho whether they will have SWC3 in China at least once. He replied "네 꼭꼭하겠습니다(yes, definitely)" with big and sincere eyes.

Source: :热可可0v0
Translated by: vernxoals


Fan: "I'm going to US in June, so don't do a concert without me!"
Taemin: "Ah, i'll go to US then."

Source: human-lock
Translated by: juju_home

I asked "What is a 2 syllable word big piece of paper? Answer: hyuji (huge)" (T/N: Hyuji is tissue in Korean and sounds like the English word huge.

Key didn't understand at first. Then he was like "Ah~~ Huge! (Native speaker pronunciation) Ah ah~!" kekekeke

And later again he was like, "Ah, I was wondering what it was~" kekekekeke

Source: ㅇ @ SHINee DC Gallery
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

I told Kibum my finger was broken. I showed him the splint and asked him to draw a 'ㅂ' on it. He was like "Awh, doesn't it hurt?" Kekekekeke freaking cute TTT

Source: ㅇㅇ
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment