Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, May 10, 2013

[TRANS] 130510 SHINee WORLD J + PLUS Update; Minho

2013.05.10
It's me, Minho.



Posted Image
Posted Image


Hello to everyone of SHINee WORLD J + PLUS.
I'm Minho.

The month of May makes you feel refreshed with continuous warm days~♪
I heard that it was Golden Week in Japan, so how did all of you spend it?
Lately, even though I'm busy with Korean album and MC activities next to preparing for the tour, the days I spend are enjoyable.

Also, I was looking forward to meeting all of you this month but it's a pity that the tour was delayed.

We're preparing as much as we can in order to present a better stage so everyone, please wait a little bit more, okay~

(T/N: Golden Week is the term for continuous public holidays in Japan starting from the end of April to the first few days of May.)

Source: SHINee WORLD J + PLUS
Translated by: red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment