Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

[TRANS] Jonghyun and Taemin's "TALK 2 YOU Vol.4" Interview in JILLE Magazine, March 2013


JONGHYUN + TAEMIN
ACCESSORY - Play with accessories to enjoy fashion
In this fourth volume of the series, Jonghyun and Taemin made their appearance! They enjoyed making variations to the style of their outfits by using fashion accessories that they often wear. Also, what is the nature of their relationship that we're curious about? This volume is a story worth reading as well!


Accessories give completely different impressions of different people
Jonghyun: It's almost Valentine season now.
Taemin: It was quite an event back in our school days, wasn't it? The girls made a big fuss about it!
Jonghyun: But all that I got was, "Please pass this to ●● for me," (laughs). Then they said, "While you're at it," and gave me another chocolate for obligation. Those were the kind of chocolates I got, so it was depressing.
Taemin: Then you would share them with me, saying, "It makes me sad, so I'll just give this to you." I was asked those kind of favors quite a lot too..... I'm sick of chocolates already (laughs).
Jonghyun: Agreed! Apart from that, today's photoshoot was fun. It was great since we did it while playing around with hats, caps, scarfs, sunglasses, and other things.
Taemin: That's right. I thought that using accessories while taking photos adds a fun element.
Jonghyun: Since I like accessories, I really love fashion accessories like these. Taemin, you wear sunglasses frequently too, right?
Taemin: Yeah. I probably have 10 pairs or more. I like conventional stuff.
Jonghyun: I like glasses too. Usually, I wear those with large frames, but I tried a round one today and thought that it was quite cute. I'll probably buy a pair next time. Hats and sunglasses are convenient since they can be a part of the hairstyle.
Taemin: Yup. When you think your style is lacking something, adding just one accessory is enough to change the coordination.
Jonghyun: Others would appeal to be trendy through accessories but we both don't really pay attention to it, right? Among the members, Key follows the trend though.....
Taemin: Indeed. Even though we don't ask him, he voluntarily shares the information. "This year, this kind of fashion is in," But all we do is just simply listen to him (laughs).
Jonghyun: By the way, speaking of Key reminds me of how he once told me, "Let's buy matching caps." We both have a few matching stuff or same stuff in different colors. But even when we don't shop together, we sometimes buy the same item in different colors. Even so, different people wearing it will give a completely different impression so styling is important here. Accessories are something that are easy to match and wear. Even the same item can give a different direction so when I get myself a girlfriend, I want to be fashionable while wearing matching accessories with her (laughs).
Taemin: Since I am a shy person, I don't like matching couple looks that would stand out in the crowd. I'd wear something like a bracelet or a ring. If matching items are not done moderately, it will be too cringe-worthy that it's painful for others to look at. I, myself, would feel distressed as well (laughs).


Our relationship is just like a brotherly one, right?
Taemin: The first time we met, you were singing, right? You were so good that it shocked me.
Jonghyun: I was so surprised at how great you were at dancing. Then I was shocked for the second time when I found out you were just in your 6th year of elementary school! I've respected you since then, but your natural face is really cute (laughs).
Taemin: Hehehe (laughs). I'm the maknae and I'm always being surrounded with older hyungs so there are a lot of things for me to learn. Even you too, Jonghyun. You always give me a lot of advice and teach me, so I'm really grateful to you.
Jonghyun: Isn't it more like I'm raising you rather than I'm teaching you?
Taemin: Ah..... true. You really have been taking care of me. Our relationship is just like a brotherly one, right? Moreover, you learned about music in school, so I can also rely on you in that aspect and become encouraged by it. The same goes for the other members too.
Jonghyun: Taemin, you're still a growing child who absorbs everything around you after all.
Taemin: That's why from now on, I'll grow up well and achieve great success, more than any of you will..... That's a joke (laughs). I'm still in the stages of developing myself, so I'm in the middle of bringing out my own color. I think I have to watch over this process properly.
Jonghyun: I've already found my own color, so I intend to make it deeper.
Taemin: What is your color, Jonghyun?
Jonghyun: I'd feel pressured if everyone knows, so it's a secret! (laughs)


SHINee's 1 question and 1 answer!!
Which situation do you prefer if you were to given chocolates for Valentine's Day?

Onew: A surprise event! An unexpected situation.
Jonghyun: In the late night hour, on a bench in a park where only the two of us are. In a situation where I can already guess it's happening and the girl is being restless!! (^^
Key: I'd have already figured out all of the preparations made by my partner. But that makes her look really cute, so I would just accept it, pretending like I know nothing.
Minho: Rather than being in a place where there are a lot of people, I'd prefer to accept it in a cosy little spot or a cafe.
Taemin: In the morning, when I wake up.

Source: Jille Magazine
Translated by: red @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment