Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, February 10, 2013

[Me2Day] 120209 Jonghyun Update SHINee Me2Day!

Jonghyun updates me2day 130209

image
[종현] 김첨지가 된 기분 ㅠㅠ… 그래도 SHINee 2013년 파이팅 Dream Girl! 잠시 후 어느멋진날 본방 사수!
Bum
Hey Kibom
Are you having fun?
It’s Lunar New Years
Don’t let chubby Key be reborn from eating tasty food
==
Answer me…

Mino
Hey Mino
Did you get to Incheon safely?
Have a good holiday and don’t get hurt playing soccer
Give my regards to your mother and hyung
and to have a happy new year
Answer me…
._.

Taemin
Hey Taemin
Have a good holiday
And receive a lot of fortune
I’m gonna wear your jacket
OuO
Please answer me…

Majingki
Jinki
Happy new year
Don’t get hurt this year
How do you get hurt every day
Answer me…. Leadernim…
):<

Taemin, Mino, bum, Majingki
Members..
Answer me…
Tell me to have a happy new year
Why can’t I get one..
Even if I send you a holiday greeting…

Credit: SHINee’s me2day
Translation Credit: shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment