SHINee now has an official account on the LINE by Naver instant messaging and voice call application for smartphones and PCs. The app is available to be downloaded on the iOS, Android, Microsoft Phone systems, and more. To download the application, click the Download button at the top of the official website and proceed through the instructions.
SHINee will be logging into their new LINE account to hold a chat session from February 15th to February 19th. Send in messages and wishes everyday up to 6:00 PM KST, and SHINee will respond to lucky fans during on-air time.
Receiving SHINee updates through the LINE application is easy! Simply follow the steps listed below.
(1) Log into the application after downloading.
(2) At the bottom of the screen, click the last category labeled More.
(3) Select the button labeled Official Accounts.
(4) Official accounts are listed here by country. If SHINee is not in your list, click +Select Another Country.
(5) Scroll down to find South Korea (대한민국).
(6) SHINee is currently listed under New Official Accounts. Select SHINee and click Add in the ensuing pop-up window.
After following these steps, you should have SHINee listed in the Friends section of the application. If you have trouble with any part of the tutorial, feel free to leave a post here.
Source: LINE, eimanjjong
Written by: joAnnwashere @ shineee.net