Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

[TRANS] 121219 Jjong Twitter Update

5:51pm KST 
image
I got superglue on my pants… does anyone know how to get rid of this…ㅜㅜㅜ Cry cry


#1 12:37pm KST
image
I voted after waiting in line for a while~!! ^^ I feel good~~!! Seeing a lot of people vote, my heart gets warm even on the cold day!!

(P/T: Vote Confirmation Name: Kim Jong Hyun Birthdate: 900408 It is confirmed that the above voted for the 18th Presidential Elections and the Seoul Superintendent of Education Re-election.)
image
#2 12:37pm KST
image
Roo must not like proof
image
#3 12:46pm KST
image
Everyone who has a dog, if you haven’t voted, go as you walk your dog~!! ^^ Dogs can’t go into the voting center, so the dog walking party has to be more than two ke he
#4 12:47pm KST
image
Oh it should be the dog walking voting party ke he

Credit: realjonghyun90
English Translations: shiningtweets
cr: forevershinee

No comments:

Post a Comment