Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, December 21, 2012

[INFO] 121221 CNBLUE's Jonghyun talks about friendship with Jonghyun in Ceci interview

Posted Image

CNBLUE did a shoot with Ceci for the January edition of the magazine. The members had individual interviews and Lee Jonghyun talked about his friendship with SHINee's Kim Jonghyun. The following is an excerpt from the interview.

Q. We heard you’re close with SHINee's Jonghyun who is the same age as you.
A. We’re not close. Where did you here that sort of thing from? (He was serious for a moment.) Haha! The truth is that we are close. Jonghyun is always a bright and cheerful friend. During my newcomer days when everything was difficult, he comfortably approached me first and we became close. When we meet, we usually go out to eat meat. I often hear that I’m a "old child" but I feel like I return to my actual age when I meet up with Jonghyun. It feels nice.

Q. SHINee's Jonghyun tricked you into thinking he gifted you a <Diablo game CD> but it turned out to be chocolate crackers? Your reaction which he posted on Twitter was fun. That’s why it’s time for revenge. Spill one of his secrets.
A. That bad guy... But I will not do anything cheap. He is also a good guy so I will protect him.

Q. SHINee's Jonghyun, Teen Top's Jonghyun(Changjo), actor and model Jonghyun, and NU'EST Jonghyun. There are several Jonghyuns in the entertainment business. What do you think you are first place in?
1. I play guitar and sing.
2. I am the palest.
3. I am CNBLUE.

Source: Ceci January 2013
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment