Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, December 10, 2012

[NEWS] SHINee’s Minho shares a picture from his birthday party via Kyuhyun’s Twitter


The handsome stars of SM Entertainment all gathered together to celebrate Minho‘s birthday.

On December 10th, Minho shared the above picture via Super Junior Kyuhyun‘s Twitter and wrote, “It’s Minho. So touched with our Kyuhyun hyung’s cake. I’m so happy on my birthday. Heechul hyung, Kangin hyung, Donghae hyung, Kyuhyun hung, Changmin hyung, Jonghyun hyung, I love you~~
The revealed picture showed Minho surrounded by TVXQ‘s Changmin, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and Donghae, and SHINee‘s Jonghyun with a delicious looking cake in the middle.

After seeing the picture the netizens commented, “SM’s handsome men party“, “I wish I were invited…“, and “They look so good.”

Source+Picture: Kyuhyun‘s Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment