Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 30, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111030 SHINee Excerpt: Spring Japanese Magazine - Jonghyun

I’d like to be (asked) “kibuni choa” by Japanese fans, this means “How (are you?) Are you ok?”, but when I hear it in Korea, I feel completely refreshed.

What do you do on a day off?
I go training at the gym or shopping. (Right now), I want to go shopping for fall clothes.
I want a monotone style leather jacket that’s suited to an adult.

What’s your strong point?
A honest / frank character. On stage, even when I’m nervous, I will still openly say what I’m thinking.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
Nigecha dame! (I will not run away!) It’s the line of the main character Shinji-kun from my favourite anime, New Genesis Evangelion. (laugh)

Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
There’s a lot of people and many attractions at Dondaemun, with lots of carts lined up on the sides of the streets selling delicious food like Ddeokbokki, that’s my recommendation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tteokbokki

Scan: Tonghyun.
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment