Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 30, 2011

[i/VIEW] 111030 SHINee Excerpt: Spring Japanese Magazine - Taemin

Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
It doesn’t matter when I hear it, I feel happy when I’m told “Sayounara” and “Ai shiteru” [1]

What would you do on a day off?
Dance Lessons! I practice my singing as well, but recently I’m being taught lessons by a dancer.

What’s your strong point?
When I decide on a target or a dream, I stoicly accomplish it. I hate to lose, it’s being greedy in a good way.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
“Arienai yo~!” (laugh) [2]
When I hear something that sounds like a lie I use it.

What spot would you recommend in Korea?
Busan’s Haeundae where the sea breeze is refreshing, you can sit on the docks, play with seagulls [3], and the scenery is pretty.

[1] “Goodbye”, although you usually only say this in Japanese if you’re not going to see the person for a while.
And “I love you”, although traditionally Japanese refrain from using this freely.

[2] Sort of like “Impossible!”
[3] play with seagulls

cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment