Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, October 24, 2011

[FA] 111023 SHINee with Amber(fx) On NY Tour Bus (Going To Hotel)

NIGHT BEFORE SMTOWN NYC;

Okay, I’m still shaking.
So, I went to the airport this morning to see SHINee and the other groups but they went out another way due to security reasons. A big group of us decide to go to Manhattan to hunt around for them (ayo, if you were in that group— I was wearing a yellow SHINee World shirt —totally add me on FB or message me or something :3 Cool people, yo~). I was going to Oppa’s house, which ended up getting cancelled so I went home and rested a bit before showering and putting on makeup and shit because I had every intention of seeing the people that make me happier than they’ll ever know.

So I headed out to Times Square and texted one of the girls in the group I was with earlier asking where she was. They were in front of the hotel. So I go to the front and not ten minutes later, a tour bus pulls up with Taemin on it. Sadly, I only got a glimpse of him and his glorious hair LOL BUT I WAS CLOSER TO MY BIAS THAN I EVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE.

So I’m spazzing and shaking and then I go across the street with these other girls so we’re in front of the bus, and Key, Minho, Amber, and Onew come out and get on the bus. At first we can’t really see much because of the windows being tinted, but we can see Key inside by one of the windows. He took out his phone and recorded the fans. Then they go to the top of the bus and they start waving and recording again. Key and Amber were being really playful. They all looked so happy, it made my heart melt.
After the bus pulled away, Gabriel called. I was like, on the verge of tears at this point. He came by the hotel and we waited a bit and then Mom told me she wanted me to come home. So we started walking towards the train but stopped to look at the ad for The Boys, and I’m so glad we did, because Gabriel spotted the bus and we ran to it. And best of all, there weren’t as many fans around to scream and whatnot. So they waved at all of us.

Onew waved at Gabriel and I. He stopped to look out at the lights and then he turned towards us, so I waved and he waved back and just hfotmgofmtormgforf <3333
Then Amber was waving at fans and I said “HI AMBER!” and she turned to me and waved, too.
OMFG.

MY BIAS LIST IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW. THOSE SMILES. OMFG.
I gif’d the cutest parts because uploading the videos would take FOREVER and there’s SO much screaming.
But omfg.

TONIGHT WAS AMAZING!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!

Tiny glimpse of Taemin.
Posted Image


Minho waving.
Posted Image

Onew waving.
Posted Image

Source: yournoona.tumblr
Shared by: SHINeeSquad
posted by : ad.nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment