Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, October 10, 2011

[FA] 111009 SHINee at New York Airport -PART 1-


Note: I decided to separate this into my fanaccount about SHINee, and my fanaccount about the general experience because most people don’t want to read about what else happened. LOL So if you want to read my fanaccount on SHINee, please go to this post.


tl;dr: SHINee has pretty Japanese fans, the KBS staff was really nice, I met a Minho “umma fan,” the Chinese fans had a really cute banner, JFK’s revolving doors are a pain.

So I got to the airport around 10:30AM and it was relatively empty. There were these two really pretty Japanese girls sitting on the ground by the barrier and I had a feeling they were Japanese fans, but I tried not to assume anything. LOL The switchboard actually said that their flight was delayed to 11:35AM (picture taken when the flight was on approach), which wasn’t much but it made me realize how long I would have to wait. For a while I just stood around and waited and at one point sat down by the barrier. Three girls had been standing next to me and randomly one of them asked me, “Are you here for Jonghyun?” I was pretty surprised that she pinpointed that I was a Jonghyun fan though, since I was wearing a SHINee shirt O__O;; We talked a little afterwards and they were reading my fyzzed shirt ^^ I’m sorry I didn’t ask for your names!! I also figured out that the two Japanese girls WERE SHINee fans, and one of them even had Key’s pink unicorn earring o:



After a while the airport started to become more crowded, and I got excited every time the switchboard changed LOL. They landed around 11:40AM but they didn’t come out for MUCHH longer after that. I took out my (really bad-looking) sign though and as the girls next to me were looking at it, an ahjumma behind us was reading it. She was like, “SHINee? SHINee is coming? Minho… I’m his fan. Umma fan. Mother fan.” SHE WAS SOOO CUTEEE HAHA.



The three girls next to me moved to the other side, and another group of people came to stand next to me. Eventually a KBS staff member showed up, which confirmed we were in the right place. She came over one time and said she was going to record us so we could say anything. The Japanese girls had a Key and Taemin sign so they held that up and said something, then the people next to me did, and then it was my turn so I just quickly said “SHINee 사랑해요!” (lol so lame). She decided to record my fail sign too though. »; These other girls next to me were also disappointed they didn’t say what they wanted to say, and we talked for a bit. They asked if I had tumblr and I said I did… So uh, if you happen to come across this post… Hi. LOL




More people were coming out, and once an ahjumma who came out saw all of us and was like, “SHINee is coming out in 30 minutes!” which was pretty exciting. So then they came out, stuff happened (LOL okay a lot of stuff happened), and so when it was all done there were only a few fans. There were two Chinese fans who asked me to take a picture of them with their banner. It said “ultra SHINee transformation” and had cartoon versions of them and stuff. It was really cute :3


Then when I was going back into the airport so I could leave, I took the revolving doors

. And I could see why it was so difficult for Jonghyun to get out of them. They got stuck so easily. LOL This was about three hours ago and I’m still not down from my adrenaline rush ;~~; It was amazing.


credit : idolatrous
shared by : MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment