Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, October 29, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111029 SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Key

What fashion item have you bought recently?
A gorgeous coat. [1]

It’s gradually getting colder so I bought a lovely coat.
I shop in Korea a lot, but, if I have time abroad I’ll do it
Recently, I’ve been to vintage shops in Paris and Spain. I checked out Army hats, etc.
Vintage shops abroad have lots of rare stuff so it’s the first place, I go!
In Japan, unfortunately I haven’t checked.

Right now, what do you think “If there’s this, I’ll be happy”.
Everything thing I have right now.

Everything I have. I must not lose anything I already have. 

What do you buy a lot at Japanese convenience stores?
Masks.

The moist type, I’ve discovered really good disposable ones! 
I use them a lot when getting on a plane, each time I come, I buy a box.I spend a lot of time on airplances, 12 -13 hours so in order to (prevent) from my throat drying out I treasure them.
You can only get them in Japan so I take them back for my Korean friends as souvenirs, but now they hand over money and request, “Please, buy some for me”. (laugh)

What sort of child were you in your younger days?
Even now, I (still) like drawing.

In my younger days, I was cheerful, energetic kid. I wanted to be an artist and a singer.
Art was something I liked more than my talent, even now I still drawn.
On my mother’s side, there’s a lot of people like my uncle who’s an architect and in to Arts and such.

For this fall and winter clothes, what outfit [2] do you want to challenge?
Hats and Socks.

Winter has stylish hats and socks!
Recently there’s been lots of colourful items so I want to enjoy matching them with clothes and shoes. Before I didn’t take care (with combining them) but, recently I’ve been matching my socks to my pants, so I’ll do that too.
 
What’s your fashion hangup / obsession?
Colour Scheme

Depending on my theme for the day, I enjoy a variety of styles from a black theme to colourful.
For clothes, I’m the type that picks out my outfit the night before, standing in front of the mirror picking out clothes saying “What should I wear tomorrow?”.

When I’m going abroad for activities I take a lot of things, the managers and staff are always telling me “Key-kun, you have too much luggage!”. (laugh)
Recently, I’ve been trying punk and rockstar styles, the other day, I special ordered soles, super thick soled (aka platform) shoes.

Editors’ Note: He muttered “I’m getting on” in Japanese before putting them on (laugh) )

What if you had three wishes?
A notebook that would grant wishes.. that’s it.
If the first one is “Please for a notebook that grants the wishes you write (in it)” then I don’t need the 2nd and 3rd.
What’s the first thing I would write in it?… Probably to try and stop time, I guess.
I think it would be fun to stop time.

Behind the scenes shot.
Key confirming enthusiastically the images on the monitor and saving his favourites to his phone.
[1] This word also means “showy” or “gay”
[2] Literally co-ordination, as in what items does he want to match up.
[3] Like getting on a train or plane, because they were so high. LMAO, why must you be so funny?

Credit for scan: tonghyun. 

cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment