Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Monday, October 31, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111029 SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Jonghyun

What are you working zealously on?
Body care

(Being) healthy is the best!
For a single concert, you’re doing 3 hours of performance, so you must take care of your body, that’s the most important!!
Concerts are physically hard.  Although,  when you’re up on stage, you’re coming in contact with all of the fans, so on the day of the performance, you feel content and get a good night’s sleep.

When do words (for songs) pop into your head?
(Even from) Tetris, an image of love (appeared)

At times when you’re watching a picture or a movie, you could be inspired. But interestingly, at times when you’re doing something unrelated it could come into your head.
The other day, I was playing Tetris, and suddenly, an image of love started to form. [1]
When it comes to me, I’ll whistle the melody into my cellphone.
Recently, instead of “Love”, I’ve been finding it fun to (write) lyrics about ordinary things.

What sort of child were you when you were little?
Lively, and I liked dinosaurs.

When I was little, I was bright and lively, I loved (playing) pranks.
Basically I’ve grown up into the same character (laugh).
I liked large dinosaurs  and I read colouring books, etc ne.

What makes you think, “If I had this, I would be happy?”
Spare time.

I’m naturally the type that has soon as I think about, I put it into action, so if I had sufficient time, then I wouldn’t feel so rushed. I think if I definitely had the feeling of having just a little more spare time then  I’d happy.

What if you could have three wishes granted?
1.       Be able to play any instrument
2.       Turn back the hands of time
3.       Teleport

Before, I used to play bass, but, now I’m practicing the guitar.
If I could play different instruments, my understanding of how to mesh the together  would improve, I think.
 As for turning back time, isn’t this something everyone thinks about?
If I could go back to my student days, I would study more, etc (laugh)
For teleportation, I have to travel a lot within (Korea) and outside, I want to teleport to the next place, I want to so I can meet everyone sooner.

What do you always buy at Japanese convenience stores?
Ice Cream!

It’s ice cream I guess. It’s one of the snacks I eat a lot. There are so many delicious flavours!
I like eating the bar ones more than the cup ones. (laugh)

What sort of physical training are you doing?
I ride the bicycle at the gym.
I always do weight training without fail.
If I don’t train, not only will I lose muscle, but I get tired easily.
Recently in order to improve my physical strength and stamina, I’ve been getting on the bicycle at the gym.  I’m trying to balance aerobic and anaerobic training.

Behind the scenes shot.
In the interview (he was) outspoken.
With an impressive momuchan (physical beauty) body!
[1] Falling bricks are sexy.


Scan: Tonghyun.
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment