Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 30, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111030 SHINee Excerpt: Spring Japanese Magazine - Key

Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
Tanoshikatta (I had fun) is 재미 있었어 (jaemi iss-eoss-eo) in Korean. If I was told that after a concert, it would make me happy.

What do you do on a day off?
Stuff like shopping, going for coffee, after 2- 3 hours, I’d take it easy at home.

What’s your strong point?
I’m bright (cheerful) no matter what.
If someone is down and thinking “that’s enough”, I like I can cheer them up. (laugh)

What Japanese have you recently learned?
“Arisou na” (“That’s likely” or “Probably”). If I’m thinking “that’s true” in Korean, in Japanese, I’ll end up saying “Arisou”.
[Rough translation. Here’s my explanation.
By default Japanese say “sou desu ne” or “sou da” if agreeing.
A: “If Onew continues to throw himself down he’ll injure himself seriously”
B: “Sou desu ne”
But, arisou sounds like the way they say “I agree”/”Got it”/”ok” in Korean so he was saying arisou instead of “sou desu”.]

 Recommend a spot (to see) in Seoul
My recommendation is (a) Hanok Village. The old buildings and the food are fascinating.


[Here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukchon_Hanok_Village
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namsangol_Hanok_Village]



Scan: Tonghyun.
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment