Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 16, 2011

[TRANS] 111015 SHINee's interview on Only★Star (Oristar) Magazine

Posted Image
The faster we can remember the Japanese, we will be able to communicate with everyone in Japan naturally!]


The new song, LUCIFER, is a hard dance number. The image of SHINee has a far different from their past, perhaps maybe there are some listener who are also shocked by it.
Onew: When I first heard the tune, I was also surprised. It is one of the song with a more powerful tune, the lyrics also, a content which bounded by love.
Minho: However, the dance and the song is really addictive, to us, i would become a new challenge.
Jonghyun: In this other (version of) Lucifer, I think it widen our range of expression.
Key: The sound and the concept of the lyrics are distinctive, the tune gives strength.
Taemin: There are also many listeners, and the makings of lots of cool things.

Similarly like a dramatic melody, there are also many highlights to the dance.
Jonghyun: At the chorus, the handcuff-liked dance, there are lots of points to make
.Onew: In the scene where the 5 of us dance on the water, we completed the music video with alot of cool scenes, it has been hard but we are glad. 

Well then, Can you tell us your individual interest/hobby recently?
Jonghyun: I like watching anime, I have watched all the series of EVANGELION. [Anime]
Taemin: I want to try to visit the Disneyland!
Key: I like studying Japanese and English, things like drawing, singing and dancing, I love doing all of these.
Minho: I like anything related to sports. Recently, I often went to watch movies.
Onew: I am addicted to Billiards. Furthermore, the faster I can learn Japanese, I will be able to communicate with everyone in Japan naturally!

Magazine Scan by/Source: lovingblingTranslation by: NINGZzhi @ shiningshawols
shared by : MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment