Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 30, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111030 SHINee Excerpt: Spring Japanese Magazine - Minho

Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
Moshitta means the same as “kakkoi”  (cool / handsome”) in Japanese. When we’re standing on stage, I’m happy if I hear this being yelled out.

What do you do on a day off?
Exercise. On days off, I play soccer and futsal with friends.
I like physical activity. [1]

Your strong point(s)?
I think positive thinking and no matter (what my goal is) I will strive until exhaustion.

What Japanese have you recently learned?
Sakura Flower arrangement (sakura no kadou).  I only learned this from Slam Dunk, the main character’s name is Sakuragi Hanamichi and I misread it as Sakura flower arrangement (laugh).

Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
Garosu-gil. It’s a fashionable shopping area like Omotesando and Aoyama, it’s my favourite.

[1] Literally it says moving his body.
[2] Because the same kanji is used, most likely he’s looked up花道 and saw flower arrangement lol
[3] It looks so nice. I guess he really means the one in Sinsa?
This is for kenkatz since she likes minho XD

Scan: Tonghyun.
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment