Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Saturday, October 29, 2011

[I/VIEW] 111029 SHINee Magazine Excerpt: Junon - Taemin




What do you want to do in your teen years?
Go to Alaska

Going abroad, there’s a lot of things to see, a lot of things to experience, I think I want to mature more. One place a I especially want to visit is Alaska!
We already talked about it in a 5 person interview, but, I’d like to try taking photos with SHINee in the cold Alaska scenery.
(In Japanese) I really like the cold (laugh)
For everyday weather too, rather than a clear weather day, I prefer a day just before the rain falls or a snow day.

What do you think about being the youngest on the team is good?
There’s infinite potential.

As the youngest, as for being an artist, it’s only 1 - 2 years (younger), but I think there may be a long period of challenges still.
Of course strength is required but, if you learn young, you can pick it up faster right?
Although I receive a lot of different advice from the other members, I think that there are a lot of possibilities, that makes me happy that I’m the youngest.

What three things would you wish for?
1. Flying
2. Breathing under water.
3. Elasticity

The first is flying!
I want to try flying with birds, cutting through the cool winds.

Second is breathing under water.
Diving in the deep sea, looking at the wonderous living things and seaweed.

The 3rd is being an elastic human. In the manga “One Piece” there’s a character like a rubber person, I want to stretch like that. (laugh)

[Note: He means Monkey D. Luffy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy ]

What are you tackling with enthusiasm?
Japanese!!

(I’ve studied) in order to read and write hiragana, and I somehow manage to understand what I hear. But, speaking is hard.
It takes long for me to put things into words. I’m studying more so I can smoothly and naturally speak!

What’s your fashion hangup / obsession?
Silhouette

I like styles that show off the body’s silhouette.
I like clothes with a slim and slender line.
I wonder if there’s lots of stores to go shopping in Minami-ku near the office.

If I have this then I’m ok.
Family!!

As expected, the thing that gives me the most strength is (my) family.
I’m very busy, so I don’t get to see them often, but even when we do meet after a long time, I’m happy.
Usually I don’t call often, but my family calls me a lot.
“Where are you?”
“What are you doing?”
(laugh)

My mom’s cooking, Chige (Korean stew), samgyetang, meat gochujyang (Korean red chili paste), fried food, etc. Whatever it is, I love it!!

What type of child were you?
I wanted to fly


I liked running around outside playing.
My dream was to be a pilot. I liked airplanes, I’d run around making pyu [1] sounds. I wanted to fly as well.
If I looked nearby, there were no thrills (laugh) [2]
Well, I get on a alot (of planes), now I don’t like planes as much (laugh)

[1] The sounds airplanes make
[2] He’s explaining why he wanted to fly.

Credit for scan: tonghyun. 
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment