Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, October 30, 2011

[i/VIEW] 111030 SHINee Excerpt: Spring Japanese Magazine - Onew


Please tell us what you would want to be told by fans.
When the write “Himune” in fanletters to show their support.
In Japanese, it means “Ganbatte”

What do you do on a day off?
A trip! I love the beach so I want to go somewhere I can see the pretty sea.
Just relaxing is the best.

What’s your strong point?
(To be able to) concentrate and strive with all my energy towards one (goal).

What Japanese have you recently learned?
Reading (dokusho). I bought a book to study Japanese and it’s the first word that caught my eye (laugh).

Recommend a place (to see) in Seoul
I would recommend the pretty streets of Samcheong-dong. [1]
The cobblestone side streets have such a nice atmosphere. Please go and see it!
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samcheong-dong
http://www.konest.com/data/area_hot_report_detail.html?no=1352

Scan: Tonghyun.
cr : tumblr crissan
shared by : nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment