Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, April 27, 2012

[TRANS] 120427 Jonghyun Twitter Conversation


Jonghyun and FT Island’s Hongki exchanged conversation on Twitter 120427

@realjonghyun90 idiot

@skullhong you…

@realjonghyun90 Omae is informal, you punk keke where are you are you in japan (T/N: Jonghyun used the informal form of “you”.)

@skullhong Okay, Hongki hyungnim. I’m in Japan. I’m in Sapporo. Should I buy you beer is sonkego and now it’s informal!!! I have a concert the day after tomorrow so I’m here ha (T/N: Sonkego is “respectful Japanese”.)



Jonghyun and ViViD’s Ko-Ki exchanged conversation on Twitter 120427

@realjonghyun90 Hello. I am a Japanese musician, You are cool. (^-^)

@ViViDKo_ki Thank you!!!! Same age?! lolololol friends!!!

Your Japanese is good! We’re the same age!! Amazing!! Friend!! Thanks!! RT@realjonghyun90: @ViViDKo_ki Thank you!!!! Same age?! lolololol friends!!!

@ViVIDKo_ki Can you read Korean? Hiragana is impossible… impossible… definitely impossible… Japanese is difficult… (T/N: Jonghyun typed the Hiragana for “Can you read Korean? Hiragana is impossible… impossible… definitely impossible…” with Korean characters)

@realjonghyun90 Korean is hard too … I’ve liked SHINee since Lucifer! I’m sorry I can’t speak Korean(´・_・`) It’s difficult! Let’s be good friends!

@ViVIDKo_ki I’m sorry, I can’t only read Hiragana… Sorry… lolololololol

@ViVIDKo_ki I can only read!!! (T/N: He’s correcting himself about his last tweet. He can only read Hiragana.)

realjonghyun90 Jong is cute (lol) I will give you my CD!
Credit: ViViD_Ko_ki & realjonghyun90
Translation Credit: shiningtweets

No comments:

Post a Comment