Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Sunday, April 8, 2012


[Fan Account] 120403 SHINee Daegu Fansign - Onew's Abs
Fan : It is rumoured that Onew has abs
Taemin : Eh? Heh heh..
Fan : Does Onew have abs?
Key : Just look for yourself keke
An : Is Onew's abs real?
Jonghyun : It is a commercial/business secret.
Fan : The leader has abs right?
Minho : I have it.
Fan : Onew.. abs...
Onew : You guess.
Source : SHINee DC Gallery (Taeedy) // Kor-Chi : @黑猫喝了一袋米的牛奶_dada // Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi

[Fan Account] 120404 SHINee Fansign - Key's musical /Jongkey
(SHINee) addressed Key's absence (for the fansign event) - They said that he was absent due to his musical. Jonghyun felt really guilty for not being able to watch Kibum's musical, Taemin said he called Key-hyung to say that he is really apologetic about it. Jonghyun added "Actually Key's musical lines left a really deep impression on me, he always made me as the female actress to practice with him" Minho jokingly said that Kibum is always singing in the dorm... seeing him is still frustrating kekeke.
Source : SHINee DC Gallery dongsu0920 // Kor-Chi : NamYoungHeui // Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi


Source / Credits : MrMinho // Translation : soundtracklove@soompi

[Fan Account] 120404 SHINee Fansign - Blur Taemin ^^
I wanted to show my photo collection to Taemin so I printed them out, gathered up my courage and presented it to Taemin. "Taemin-ah, this is..." Taemin immediately replied "Ah, this is amazing, can you show it to me?" It was so cute. So I said "Of course" then Taemin stopped signing and started looking intently at the paper/gift. However manager and cody were staring from behind I started to panic and wanted tomove on to Jonghyun. However, Taemin was still holding the paper and pen so I was unable to leave so I just said "Taemin-ah... what about my name.." Taemin was surprised "Aigoo, so sorry..I was lost in my thoughts...." Then he suddenly remembered that he was supposed to sign.
Source : KINDERGARTEN (http://ohkr29.blog.me/) // Kor-Chi : DADA // Chi-eng : soundtracklove@soompi

[FA] 120408 SHINee's Sherlock COEX Fansign - JJONG Jonghyun told me not to buy too many CDs, he will feel really sorry about it ㅠㅅㅠ Our cuties <3, for you the (money) for these CDs means nothing to me (S/N : willing to buy anything for him)
Credits : BLUFFJJONG // Kor-Chi  : @海天月夜 // Chi-Eng : soundtracklove@soompi
compiled&shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki


No comments:

Post a Comment