Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, April 13, 2012

[TRANS] 120413 Jjong Twitter Update & Tweets Mentioned SHINee


TRANS:
cr: KBSMusicBank


@kbs_exclusive 오늘 뮤직뱅크에 샤이니 나와 <셜록>을 부릅니다. 일단 사진은 이것만 달랑~ 더 보고 싶다고요? 생방송 뮤직뱅크를


TRANS:
Today, SHINee will perform <Sherlock>. From this picture alone~ Don’t you want to see more? (Check out) the live broadcast~

KRN -> JPN : yappy
Eng: crissan

cr: kbs_exclusive

TRANS:
#1 SHINee!!! EXO-K HAS STRUGGLED TO CONGRATULATE EVERYONE TOO! ^^ AWAY FROM CHINA TO CHEER!!!”

Credit: Special1004
Source: sujualltheway05 Via; SHINeeattack


TRANS:
fear of English




Picture Translation:

Dog 1: Remember my words clearly. When I return, I will crush you then.
Dog 2: What?
Dog1: Nothing, sorry.




TRANS:
 Whaaat!?!?! The phrases I used to use!! Sunbaenim, I respect you. Even the picture seems holy.. My noona is Shinhwa Changjo. I was incredibly surprised because every time I came home she would collect business cards with some-faction some-faction and I thought she was part of a gang..



Picture Translation:
Sshi-gwan: The staff of CFs.
Maker: Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung.
Gap-took-twi: The phrase was made by Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung as a shortened form of “suddenly popped out from nowhere.”
Shin Hyesung originally made it with dots in between, but for ease of use, they were taken out.
Kkam-nol: The shortened form of “incredibly surprised.” The maker is Shinhwa’s Shin Hyesung.)
(T/N: Shinhwa’s Hyesung made many shortened forms of words that are widely used today. Jonghyun is surprised because he never knew Hyesung made all these.)


TRANS:
Shinhwa sunbaenim is the best!!! I’m memorizing all the tracks in your 6th album!!

Credit: realjonghyun90
Translation : Shiningtweets
shared by: nuha^^jinki@MYJinki

No comments:

Post a Comment