Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Friday, April 1, 2011

110401 SHINee’s Onew cheers for CSJH’s Sunday


Recently, SHINees Onew updated his me2day with a supportive message for CSJH’s Sunday, who is currently competing in tvN’s reality show, “Opera Star 2011“. It’ll be her first Korean broadcast appearance in four years.

Onew wrote, Hello ^^ Our big sister Sunday is taking on the opera stage. ^^ I think ‘opera’ is a subject? haha~ I mean a genre~  It’s good music that makes me burst into tears when I listen to it~ I actually tried it once and~ anyways~ please cheer for our big sister Sunday! Opera Star~ Sunday hwaiting!”

“Opera Star” is a survival reality show with singers fighting to become an opera star. Sunday will be working alongside Moon Hee Ok, Shin Hae Chul, Kim Chang Ryeol, Lim Jung Hee, Tei, JK Kim Dong Wook, and Jewelry’s Eunjung for the top prize.

credit: allkpop
admin~nuha <3 bb~

No comments:

Post a Comment