Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Thursday, April 21, 2011

110421 Jonghyun’s UFO Replies (20.4.11)

Well, Mr. Jonghyun was doing UFO replies at 5am Korean time. He doesn’t need to sleep, does he?


Fan: Oppa help me go to work. kekekekekekekekeke
Jonghyun: kekekekekekekekekekeke sorry.



Fan: Oppa I’m having a headache!
Jonghyun: Eat medicine.



Fan: Oppa my eyes hurts!
Jonghyun: ㅠㅠ It hurts? Close your eyes~



Fan: Oppa please send me a reply, even if it’s just a dot!
Jonghyun: .



Fan: Jonghyunnie Oopa please reply me too!
Jonghyun: ㅇㅇ



Fan: Come with me to Kanttappia Planet? (It’s a planet in the cartoon Dooly the Dinosaur)
Jonghyun: I don’t want.



Fan: Fine. Since I only received one reply from you, I’ll go dream of Kibum oppa.
Jonghyun: ;;; Tsk! The one who replied is me, yet the one whom you’re dreaming of is Kibum ;;;



Fan: Hyung~~ You slept?
Jonghyun: Hyung…? You..? You this.. guy? You.. bastard? Bastard? (Note: Bastard in diff way of typing.)



Fan: Slept?
Jonghyun: You called me hyung just now and now you’re using informal language to me? -Smacks-Well, M



Fan: Oppa what phone are you using? Blackberry?
Jonghyun: Using 2 phones.



Fan: What’s after SamRangHae? (Note: In dictionary, SarangHae comes after SamRangHae, which means I love you.)
Jonghyun: ke You think I’ll reply?



Fan: Do you have iPod Touch 4th Generation?
Jonghyun: I have.



Fan: When you get your driving license, we’ll go on a car trip.
Jonghyun: I already have driving license.



Fan: Really? Got it? When? Oh~ Oppa is a man who can drive~
Jonghyun: Just now u said u’re nuna now you’re calling me oppa. Liar!



Fan: Sing for me ㅠㅠ
Jonghyun: Do not want


Fan: When are you going to the dorm? Let’s go together.
Jonghyun: ;;;



Fan: I dare you to only reply me! You dare? hehehe
Jonghyun: I hate you let’s break up.



Fan: No way~ Me.. Really likes oppa~~~
Jonghyun: Kid, how old are you



Fan: Oppa seems bored, so I’ll obviously play with you. hehe
Jonghyun: ;;; You’re… a little irritating… ke



Fan: Irritating? You’re saying I’m irritating? Try saying that again ㅠㅠ
Jonghyun: Irritating.



Fan: Tsk ㅠㅠ My heart hurts ㅠㅠ
Jonghyun: What tsk?!!



Fan: It’ll be good if oppa have musical hehe
Jonghyun: I don’t like to act in musicals. ke I only like watching.



Fan: It’s a lie ㅠㅠ How can Eunji be a guy’s name??!! Huh?
Jonghyun: keke



Fan: Play with me ㅠㅠ You woke me up so now I can’t sleep!
Jonghyun: Slept?



Fan: How old am I~~~~
Jonghyun: 19



Fan: Can’t sleep?
Jonghyun: I don’t even sleep at this timing. (Note: It’s 5am Korean time when he replied this.)



Fan: I dreamt of oppa and then I woke up ㅠ
Jonghyun: Got woken up by me (in her dreams) feels good right ke



Fan: Oppa did I send too many UFOs??
Jonghyun: Huh? I don’t know.




Fan: Seems like oppa’s heart is beating in my chest.
Jonghyun: Nope.



Fan: What can I do? ㅠㅠ I really miss Oppa ㅠㅠ How?
Jonghyun: What can you do? Just bear with it.



Fan: Oppa went to Kibum’s art exhibition and left message on his guestbook right? If it’s true reply me.
Jonghyun: Reply.



Fan: It’s dawn, you’re not sleeping, what are you doing?! Faster go to bed! Staying at home nowadays?
Jonghyun: Yeap



Fan: Oppa, from which page onwards do you view the UFOs? I’m curious! Tell me! ^^
Jonghyun: Until page 10?



Fan: Keep on having good dreams? ~~~
Jonghyun: Woh~ Woh~ Woh~ Kkyou~



Fan: What songs are you listening to nowadays?
Jonghyun: Nowadays, Maroon 5!!



Fan: What are you wearing now?
Jonghyun: You pervert?



Fan: Oppa what are you wearing now??
Jonghyun: Little pervert why keep asking this?



Fan: Why sleeping already~ Why are you sleeping already~ Still much time left~~ (Jonghyun’s Muzit solo part)
Jonghyun: Not sleeping yet ;; ke



Fan: Oppa you slept? I’m asking you~~
Jonghyun: Not sleeping



Fan: 4885 is u right?
Jonghyun: That’s not my number. I’ll bet all my assets plus Roo, that that’s not my number. If you’re tired, go sleep.



Fan: Buy me food from Kangnam! (Expensive district)
Jonghyun: ㄴㄴ (Which also stands for 노노 = Nono)



Fan: I need to sleep ㅠㅠ Goodnight! -kiss-
Jonghyun: You this!! Going to sleep?!?



Fan: This?!! I’m nuna and you’re calling me this?! Huh?
Jonghyun: kekeke How are you a nuna. Now you revealed your age.



Fan: Cute little JongHyun what are you doing? I wanna receive reply ㅠㅠ You won’t hate me for calling you cute right?
Jonghyun: kekekekeke what is this keke



Fan: Really good to receive reply ㅠㅠ On this monitor there’s Jonghyun chibis growing keke Cute right? hehe (Desktop buddies?)
Jonghyun: Woah! You can grow me? So I’ll grow bigger?



Fan: You won’t grow bigger, you’ll just multiply hehe Woa.. I received 3 replies! Like a dream. Really happy hehe
Jonghyun: Multiply ;;; It’s Planaria!!!!! (A kind of worm.)



Fan: Going to sleep? Really want to see you playing guitar. The singer I’m always greatful to. Sleep well.
Jonghyun: Goodnight hee



Fan: I’m born in 1st half of 1992, it’s okay to use informal language towards Kibum right? Agree?
Jonghyun: Why ask me.



Translation Credits: SHINeeWorldSG
UFO Credits: DCinside


No comments:

Post a Comment