Followers

Search

Facebook Fanpage

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

[TRANS] 130320 SHINee talks about their dream girls on @star1 Magazine

Posted Image

SHINee will be on the cover of the April issue of @star1.
Through the interview with the magazine, they truthfully revealed their ideal types.

Onew: I like someone who knows how to pour passion into her work and is enthusiastic about it.
Minho: I like someone who pays attention to me. Even if she does her best at her own work, I hope she would always think about me.
Taemin: Maybe it's because I'm still young but I don't have particular thoughts about an ideal type. If I had to say something, it'd be someone who overflows with responsibility.
Key: I wish I can see myself whenever I look at that person. The person who gets along with me is my dream girl.
Jonghyun: I like women who are like foxes. But I don't like bad foxes. I hope she's a nice fox.

SHINee's complete interview where they talk about their daily life, music, and choreography will be released on March 21st.

Source: @star1
Translated by: kimchi hana @ shineee.net

No comments:

Post a Comment